If you believe in God please read this

• PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

I just got a text from my ex thanking me for the card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all soooooooooooo much for your prayers!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU JESUS and I love each and everyone one of you!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• I have a prayer request. I have been struggling the past few weeks with a lust issue that I thought I had undercontrol. I guess I was wrong. I really want to rid this selfish behvior from my life. It has been a thorn in my side for many years and it has caused me much grief.

Thank you!

• You hit the nail on the head..I agree 110%...I often read these articles, however, chuckle as I'm sure the Man upstairs is getting a good laugh as well. Like you, I do not mean to offend anyone.. But, from my experience, Prayer is the answer, always..and it works..Try it!!

• Cancerman276, thanks fro posting this. I will pray for you today. And yes, what you wrote about being free to voice your feelings in a relationship is vital to every relationship and if someone isn't allowing it, they are immature and need to grow up and learn to be open and honest and listen to another who has feelings for them, whether they agree or not, they need to listen and respond appropriately..

• and to answer your question is he a believer, he believes in Jesus, but he is not actively going to church. he seems very sensitive and has some ideals of how things should be and I felt that I didnt always add up to his unrealistic expectations. (I was like that when I was immature too) he does however, have an alcohol abuse problem and I do not --and he was annoyed that I didn't drink a lot, and I felt that he would get turned off if I didn't drink with him. when he ended our relationship, he admitted he had a problem and I said I wanted to help him with it, he said no one can help him. as of now, he will not even wave to me, I saw him recently, he looked past me and I ignored him too, then another time on this mothers day I saw him walking on a street, and we stared at one another for a good 10 seconds and then, I just turned my head and drove off. I saw him again this week, landscaping and I don't know if he saw me, but I cried on my way home after seeing him. He hurt me so badly and I am not over him. I keep thinking he will regret it, I just don't want to be so angry if that time comes that I say something so cruel and push him away. he did everything wrong by me. everything. he created drama when there did not have to be. he is wrong. and he lost true love, i don't even know if he is yet aware of what special thing he lost.

• DS Jeter, Thank you. I will pray.