If you believe in God please read this

• Hello,

This is a strange request, and I apologize if this offends anyone on this site, but I believe in the power of prayer and I know many of you, like me, are searching for a soul mate, so I figure why not pray together. I am 33 years old with no kids and I've never been married. I want with all my heart to find a good women to spend the rest of my life with. I thought I found her when I met my ex but my dreams were shattered when she left me.

I'm also a Christian and Jesus says "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." So I want to have faith in this verse and I am asking you for your help.

If any of you would like me to pray for you please post your first name so I can create a list, if you don't feel comfortable giving out your first name, just put down your screen name. I ask that you will pray for me as well, my name is Mark.

I know this may seem silly to some of you but I have heard amazing stories of good things happening to those who have faith and pray together. I myself have witnessed the love and mercy of God first hand and I can say it is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

If you have anything else you would like me to pray for other than a spouse, please let me know.

Thanks and God Bless!!

🙂

• Actually I have a prayer request for you other than a spouse. I really want my ex's eyes to be open to God's love and truth so she will learn to live a more kind and selfless life. She has a good heart, but she is very unforgiving and self-righteous and it grieves me greatly to know she is that way. I would love to see her grow in love and forgiveness because I know she has it in her, we all do, but I think it will takes God's grace for her eyes to be open.

Thank You!

• This post is deleted!

• Count me in!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Mark, Just talk to God on a daily basis let him know how you feel, Breathe him in and Thank Him everyday for what you DO have. Believe that he is listening and he will set a path for you according to his will, have patience, Remember we are all his children and we must follow his plan and in time he will show it to you..... Leonida

• Amen. And so it is.

• Hi Mark, I'm Josephine your story were just like mine. My ex...I prayed and asked God that someday in his time, He will bring me back my family. My ex husband is so unforgiving too and self rightious and he doesn't believe in God. I am still hopeful that one day I will not grow old and lonely. I am 45 years old.

I will pray for you too. tonight.

• " I am still hopeful that one day I will not grow old and lonely. "

Believe in Jesus the son of God and you will never feel lonely. He is all you need.

• This post is deleted!

• God bless you for o opening this great post. Please pray for my son Mark to find a partner. He is feels so alone. Thank you

• Wow! Thank you all for your replies and prayer requests! I was a little worried that no one would reply. This is GREAT!! I will be praying for each one of you!

God Bless!!

• count me in guys! i lost someone in my life that i need back 😞

• Cancerman276, you are not alone. My name is also Marc, I am 33 years old, I have never been married and I have no children. My kindred soul is on the horizon, yours is too. I will pray for you my friend.

Love & light.

• Hi,

I m also 33 never married no children..... You are not alone...

I read once that a prayer for another is more readily accepted than a prayer made for yourself.

Will make a prayer for you

X

• Thank you guys!!! This is amazing!! I am so happy I started this thread. Lets pray for each other with faith that God will hear us and bring us the love we all desire.

We must also keep in mind that in order for God to work in our lives me must be willing to walk in his ways.

Thank you all for your prayers!!! I am really excited about this!

• But hold on I have one question. Why do you want your ex to see the goodness of God? Why can't you just accept her the way she is, accept that you were not made for eachother, accept it let it go and move on? Surely you must let this go before you can ever possibly start a new relationship. With God's help of course but still you must let go.

PaddiPS I believe in God but I gave up praying a long time ago. I talk to my angels, his messengers. They listen and help.

• Pinkee, I'm praying along with you!

• Hey paddifluff

I'm praying for my ex because I care about her and I want her to become a more caring person. She has a good heart but I want her to let her pride down so she can have deeper relationships with people. I don't know if her pride stems from past hurt but it has caused her to be a very self absorbed person, and it has caused issues with some of the people she cares about.

I want everyone, even my worst enemies, to experience the goodness of God.

"PS I believe in God but I gave up praying a long time ago. I talk to my angels, his messengers. They listen and help."

I am sorry that you have given up on praying to God. May I ask why?

• I tend to picture God as Morgan Freeman, makes it a lot easier to talk to Him.