Confuse by cancer man

• My crush asked me was I single and he said just wondering . I responded" I am single at the moment"...he then texted me sayin"thats good your single((smile)) Im also riding solo at the moment."These boards now-a-days want to have the whole cake and eat it too. This **** not hard!!Loyalty is hard to come by!!When my one come by though, which will be soon or later, I'm gonna make sure to show'er my love and appreciation in every way I can. She'll definitely be the 8th wonder of the world bringing displayed. You already know like"...I kinda felt like he went into a HUGE detail about how he'll treat a woman, I wonder was he tryna impress me and let me know indirectly that's what he'll give to me??...GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

IM A PISCES--MARCH 1

HE IS A CANCER--JULY 1

• Lilmisspretty05

Cancer is a great charmer and they are sensitive so Pisces is really a good match for them. It sounds like he is trying to convey that he wants a woman that he can treat well and respect enough to do so. Life is a puzzle at times for us to slove. You have your guard up now and sounds as though you will get to know him and make your love decesion from there, which is a very wise thing for you to do.

Shuabby