Cure for metal

• OK now this might seem like an odd request but here goes anyway. My husband has a really bad energy around him which lets him climb the ladder only so far and which then pulls him back to the bottom (mostly work related). So I did an energy scan on him and I saw the energy as a huge lead ball tied around his neck which has him totally out of balance with his head pointing down adn his feet in the air (I always visualise people lying flat). This ball gives him a bit of leeway and then pulls him back. Now I tried to look inside that ball and I saw a period in his life and I asked him and he admitted it was the time when it all went wrong. To make a long story short he was mashed up by a hit and run(they reversed the car over him as well) and he now has a piece of metal in his leg which also caused him to have leukemia which was cured.

My question is - what is the cure for metal? Is there a certain colour or something which he can bind around his leg /sock he canwear as it is the lower leg which will neutralise the negative enrgy coming off this metal?

On a side note he is not following his life path which is music and he is now going to try to get back in to it - this accident ruined his career and since then nothing has worked for very long. Not even my protective white light..

Anyone got any suggestions?

THX to all

Sheelagh Paddi

• Hi Paddi,

I just couldn't resist doing some research for you, after all i was intrigued:)...so i did find something that might or might not interest you...

ps it was the cleansing part that interested me...

love and light

sheila

• also crystals keep coming to me...i don't know paddie all this is so new to me....

hugs,

sheila

• healing bump:)

• Hey Paddi,

I put together a list of stones for your to look at that might help. They all have balancing qualities that seemed specific for different parts of your message so I put them all in.

The aquamarine I think was his color from the numerology and take a good look at Jasper as well for how it is supposed to balance the minerals in the body.

Petrified Wood

Petrified wood has been around practically since time began. Under specific conditions the organic materials are replaced by agate, bit by bit, as it decomposes. Sometimes jasper, quartz and even opal can be found in fossilized wood. Most often it is brown, but can also be grey or green in color. Petrified wood is powerful in removing obstacles. Use it to assist in reaching goals that you are having trouble with or to smooth a path for any endeavor that you anticipate will be ridden with difficult barriers. Petrified Wood helps restore physical energy and is good in relieving hip and back problems.

Mugglestone (Tiger Iron)

Tiger Iron is a banded stone consisting of layers of tiger eye, jasper and hematite. The name comes from the combination of tiger eye and iron-rich hematite. Along with tiger's eye it is mined primarily in South Africa and Western Australia. It is a stone of courage, strength and stamina. It stimulates the root chakra. With its powerful combination of the vitality of red jasper, and the balancing effects of hematite, tiger iron makes a very powerful grounding and protective stone. It is excellent for body builders or anyone who wants to build up physical strength, reinforces health patterns, encourages creative expression (great for musicians and actors), focuses your will and mental clarity

“Blue Lace” agate balances yin/yang, stabilizes the aura, eliminates negativity and balances physical levels. It activates the throat chakra

Aquamarine

Gem Lore: Aquamarine is a stone of courage, its calming energies reduce stress and quiet the mind, also it harmonizes its surroundings and protects against pollutants. This is the stone of courage. It enhances ones ability for rapid intellectual response and helps one to remain impeccable through assimilation of knowledge concerning ones beginning and the reality which one has actualized. It provides a shielding property for the aura and subtle bodies. It encourages the innate ability to always be prepared. There is a flowing quality to the energy of aquamarine. At the same time, it also vibrates a structure so that balance and order are maintained. It provides for alignment of the chakras and balancing of the network of grids connecting the physical and ethereal bodies. Aquamarine stimulates, activates and cleanses the throat chakra, facilitating communication of a higher quality than the mundane. It enables one to travel deep within the self to understand the complexities and to concurrently remain centered. It emits a gentle and compassionate energy and supports taking responsibility for ones action and encountered situations.

Jasper

Gem Lore: Jasper is known as the "supreme nurturer," it sustains and supports during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. It is one of the oldest known gemstones. It is a powerful protection against things that are not good for you and it eases emotional stresses, making it a wonderful gemstone to have in your home. Jasper supports the circulatory, digestive, and sexual organs. It balances the mineral content of the body. Jasper comes in many colors. All colors of Jasper will help balance the vibrations of the body. Jasper is slow to show a change to the person, but is such a basic "good" stone that one should always have it on hand.

Blessings

• Have you personally been feeling lazy or have been witness to someone that spends a large amount of time in bed?

Feng Shui Wind Chimes To Help With Depression and Laziness

Posted by Ken Lauher on Tue, Nov 04, 2008.

I'll let you know if this works, I'm going to try it with my depression,and fibromialgia...etc.:)

Consider placing a wind chime in the center of the bedroom to uplift the person's chi. This can also be used if a person is depressed, lazy, suicidal or feeling stuck and not feeling like they can achieve anything.

The wind chime should consist of five hollow tubes that produce a clean, clear, sweet sound and should be hung from a red string. The five tubes represents the power of the five elements consisting of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood.

love and light

PS not sure if any of my postings will help...Sheelagh, i hope that something in here might...

@ibelieve i copied your stones post for paddi, hope you don't mind, lots of good information for me also

Namaste have a beautiful long weekend to the both of you:)

Sheila

• Sheila your more than welcome to it.

If you have a particular need, you could post on the Crystal/Stone thread I started and I could get back to you on specifics.

Also, your windchime sounds like just what I need. I had one in my basement office, where I spend most of my time and my son knocked it down about a month ago. Now I'm thinking that may have been the differencs. So thank you for the timely reminder. I may even add red to the hanger portion.

Blessings

• Thank you both for your replies, Sheila yes that is kind of how I distance clean, I have never done it one on one. Beth thanks for your crystals, petrified wood is amber I think. I actually got him a ring of amber but he did not like it. I will try again or try aquamarine also for myself. I often need protection from the negative rays he beams out.

xxSheelagh

• Paddi,

Petrified wood is actually wood that is fossilized. Amber is tree sap that solidified and crystalized. So they arre two different things. The amber does sound good though and I love it myself. Below I will post the attributes for it. But I wonder if he wears a tie clip or cuff links, perhaps you could get him some amber that way?

Amber

Gem Lore: Amber is a powerful healer and cleanser that draws disease from the body and promotes tissue revitalization. It is a stone dedicated to the connection of the conscious self to universal perfection. It helps one in the art of manifestation to bring that which is desired into the state of reality. It stimulates the intellect and opens the crown chakra. It also transmutes the energy of physical vitality toward the activation of unconditional love. It aligns the ethereal energies to the physical, mental and emotional bodies, providing for an even flow of perfect order on the Earth plane.

Blessings

• How do you do the energy scan.Can someone do that for themselves.

• Hi all I'm totally depressed on a real low and I actually find it impossible to sleep which I

don't think helps , So first thing today I will be getting a windchime for my bedroom so thank you so much for that tip

also, using the front door as a refrence to find the far right corner of my home , do I need to face the door or have my back to the front door as if I was walking in the house

kind regards shaz

• Gemmini I call it an energy scan for want of a better term. Ijust tap in to the person's energy field and can feel their present mood and see where the problems lie. i ahve not come up with solutions to the problems yet though. Let me know if you want a scan LOL.

Shaz IBelieve is an expert on this subject I am sure she will reply to you otherwise you can post the question on the Clutter and Negative Energy post where she is also active. Sorry to hear you are down, seems to be a general problem at the moment, I am struggling to keep my head above water too.

xPaddi