SPUNKYYYY POETIC

• WONDERING IF YOUR STILL HERE OR HAVE YOU GONE HOME YET...

MAKING SURE YOUR OK...

LOVE SHEE

• Angel bump

• Poetic said she be leaving early on the thankful thread... 🙂 thought id post in case she has left.

and i think she is okay. 🙂 that i know of. Love you Bee Xx

• thanks beeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeee

• 🙂 No problem.

• spunkyyy, hey siesta,

whatz up.

• angel bump

• Were keeping you in our prayers and thoughts.

Love and light,

Greystar

• helloooooooooooooooooooo anyone home...

Hi M,:)

where is my siesta, and speaking of another siesta where did beeeeeeeeeeee go now.....

love and light Earth Angels

shee

• Hi My Journey,

I could really use a seista as I did not sleep so well with all the storms. Worst storm outbreak in our area since 1974.

Poetic,

I truly hope these storms lose srength and dont head your way. I will keep you in my prayers.

Greystar

• Sorry to hear that Grey star, i keep wondering what is going on in the Universe with the weather affecting everywhere...Now where i am in Vancouver Canada we are used to the rain, rain and more rain thats why we are so green lol..but this year and since November of last year i could probably count the number of sunny days on my fingers:( as a sufferer of SD, seasonal disorders think i may have left a word out :), lack of sunshine does not go well with my Leo mane he he...Hopefully the storm passes soon in our lives and outside of our lives, dear siesta Greystar:)

sending you lots of light to surround you and your family attached with a big siesta hug...

Love

Sheila

• Thank you My Journey. I wonder if I did enough to help others. My friend told me it was coming. I could not sleep the night before. The morning I dropped my daughter off at school and with 10 minutes the first of the tornado warnings started. I saw a vision of a tornado and got this bad feeling and sent our requests mentally to lightworkers hoping to help the few areas I thought it would affect. My visions did not show the vastness of what wad to come nor quick enough to help more people. I get the feeling if would habe been much worse had I not sent out the request for help. At one point in the storms I felt like I lost my zero point and became afraid. I'm not one to be afraid of storms. I know how strange this sounds. Do you think those requests for helped lessened the impact in some way?

Greystar