Hexagram 13 (changing line 1and 5) to Hexagram 53, what do you think?

• Hi there, I have a crush on a guy, when I was about to give up because he seems to have galfren, i got a sudden news that it was fake, he just playing around by cmaking a lie he had a galfren. So I was like, perhaps I have chance, maybe I shouldn't give up just yet, therefore i draw another reading which is Hexagram 13.1.5 change to 53...

To me it seems kinda positive, but i think I need some opinions, perhaps i'm reading it wrongly because I wanted it to be positive, therefore I will read it this way...

During the time I was fooled that he has a galfren, i had a reading which is hexagram 47.6 changing to hexagram 6, do you think this reading is relevant to my latest (13.1.5), does it provide more clarity?

Does all this pointed up that I should throw away all my doubts about him (as I believe he likes me but kinda disbelieve at the same time) and start to have partnership with him (not in a rush way, but step by step)????

Thank you for your help >.<

• Im sorry it is hexagram 13.1.4 changin to hexagram 53 not (13.1.5)

• With iching I think it is good to be specific with questions....I e I asked...what do I need to know about my grandmothers illness whilst she was hospital......and spookily the iching gave me a very good reading 18.2 < 52 it only registered what it meant after she died and I remembered what the nurses said. Sometimes things make sense I. Retrospect.

I think questions best phrased are like....show me a picture of.... Or whAt do I need to know About x.....this is what works for me...

I think both these reading are bout you and your confusion as I don't know whAt the specific question you asked is....

The first one....47,6 changing to 6 is about inner doubts..feeling stressed and in doubt of a situation inner conflict....like. Decision needs to be made internally.

13, 1,4 changing to 53.....

Fellowship with men....not speccifically one person....

Trust unity....friendship....

Line one.... As this is a romAntic question....

Making the foundations for a good reltionship....meeans building trust....Getting everything out in the open communication once again strikes me....Drawing out clearing up assumptions.

Line four....

To me. So e misunderstanding..... impasse....a seperation....them and you....he is on the other side...your city Walls...protecting you....

53 gradual development..

Basically.....I think fro. This reading and I a. Quite tired now it's 12.17am uk time the things that strike me are....

Basically you will get out of this relationship as much as you put in.....ie....get it out in the open do something to build trust..Clear up miunderstaandings if there are any and go with the flow....slowly things a d happen if you do something....

I feel you don't Speak to him and look at him from afar....you gotta take the risk start the foundations fellowship with him....otherwise you will just be inner conflict.

My simple answer....not sure whAt you felt your answer meant for you...

53 gradual I

• Oh, hey, my question was,

"previously i was mistaken that he has a galfren, but it seems untrue. Please provide me more insight into the current situation of Me and Him, I need a clear Hexagram (guidance), to point out should I leave this feeling, or go on with it. "

Not exactly quoted like this when i consult I-ching but generally like this....

Anyway thank you for your interpretation, it's really helpful, sincerely >.<

• what I think is quite similar to you, I don't think the hexagram ask me to leave my feeling for him as it is about building relationship and friendship, perhaps I should start to build foundation, clear out doubts and let things happen step by step, don't rush it !!!

I should have trust, as I believe he does express his feeling to me in a very indirect and confusing way. But i think better don't think about it because it was all in the PAST...

Line one, about Mens at the gate, not sure if One is leaving the gate or entering it, perhaps it ask me to leave current stagnant situation and Go Out !!! build a real communication with people. It was just the beginning, I should start it from the beginning (forget the past, good or bad).

Line four, might means there are conflicts, and there is need to reconcile. (I should not attack neither retreat). I was surrounded with straits, going back or forth would mean the same thing "Disaster." I should defend instead, defend my current position. Perhaps I should communicate with him, build a foundation on our friendship, but once it is started, I should not leave it behind. There is conflicts, but reconciliation is needed, don't rush it, neither go back to the previous state of disbelief and inner conflicts. Now it's not the time to charge forward, neither going back to the past, just reflect the current situation, there are still obstacles in front of me, defend what I have instead fighting all the way for it.

When change to Hexagram 53, once again, it reminded me that everything has to be in step by step in sequence. Like the Chinese marriage, it is accorded to the traditional progress, takes time but advancing. Nothing to be rush, everything must be in order, and in sequence. For sure the maiden will be married, just that have to go through all the necessary stages of marriage. Good fortune lies ahead?

These is what I think, kinda relevant to your interpretation in my own opinion. What do you think? Hmm... wish to get feedback because I'm learning how to use and apply I-Ching as well >.< Thank you once again..... ^.^

• im sorry my question was not quoted correctly just now, it is like:

"previously i was mistaken that he has a galfren, but it seems untrue. Please provide me more insight into the current situation of Me and Him, I need a clear Hexagram (guidance), to point out should I leave this feeling (of liking him), or just forget him. What Should I do"

Something like this, generally....

• Very long question.....

I think going out of the gate means making the initial step to be friends with him....and then 4 be sincere and go with the flow....Gradually see what happens....no point rushing ahead of yourself.

How about a question like.....given x's intentions what is in my best interests.....