Clarity on a Reading

• Well Hello There! I am new to reading this was one I had some questions on. I seen a member helping with clarifications but thought hey an input is good. I have only been reading a few months. I don't want to get someone's hopes up and be wrong. It was the question of would the young lady get back together with her boyfriend after their most rescent break up of two months. This was how I inturperted the cards. Your insight would be wonderful!!!

Present Position

The Devil- Her boyfriend has some issues with gambling so I thought this should the seduction of material things he is facing at this point in life.

Current Influences

Four of Swords- A little time has passed since all was disrupted now they are reflecting on what really happened.

Goal-

The Emperor- Things being resolved being in control of their relashionship and all being mended.

Influences of distant past-

The Tower- She was thrown for a loop, heartbroken unexpectedly, life turned upside down.

Past Events-

Page of Wands- I had a lot of trouble with this. The only thing I could think of was her boyfriend being kind of cocky and immature acting childish.

Future Influence-

Three of Wands- She has been putting a lot of work into herself and praying. This was another tough one I thought maybe it was all that patience and prayer starting to pay off.

Present Attitude-

Two of Cups- Coming together again forgiveness wanting to have that partnership again love and togetherness.

Enivormental influence-

Temerpance- Patience understanding the issues her boyfriend has, working hard for reconciliation from the inside out.

Intermost Emotions-

Page of Pentacles- I didn't know really wanting to be carefree stress free, also maybe I thought it could indicate the wanting of children.

Final Outcome-

Ten of Cups- Great Card I thought reconsiliation, unity finally getting that commitment she wants from him family marriage great future.

But I wanted a second opinion the reading seems positive but I don't want to get the hopes up if I am wrong. What do you think?

• This post is deleted!

• The Devil- Addiction and imbalance/obsessions.. OCD type of thinking is the main issue here, so the gambling interpretation makes sense.

Current Influences

Four of Swords- Time out, recuperating. One of them has had enough. I am assuming it's the female in the relationship.

Goal-

The Emperor- For some discipline and order. Following routine.

Influences of distant past-

The Tower- All her illusions were broken. The castles in the sky came crashing down. This card is actually very positive IF the questioner learns their lesson from it. However if they don't they could be making the same mistake again. Building castles on the sand with uneven foundations.

Past Events-

Page of Wands- This card is about messages and movement. So maybe they have been in constant contact of late.

Future Influence-

Three of Wands- They will try to find a way around his issues. She will break and start the cycle all over again.

Present Attitude- The "need" to be part of a duo. They are both thinking of getting back together and working towards that goal.

Enivormental influence-

Temerpance- There is harmony and understanding being offered.

Intermost Emotions-

Page of Pentacles- The need for practicality and knowledge on the matter. The need to move forward and out of this current rut,

Final Outcome-

Ten of Cups- yes they will get back together but the cycle will keep repeating itself unfortunately. The 10 of cups is not as "positive" as many believe. It shows the end of a cycle and the start of a new one. In this case of an emotional type. 10's go back to The Wheel Of Fortune. Repetition and cycles. There environment is a passive one because of the earth element in the Page above so there is no real progress here. Just making up and breaking up.

• Thanks for the feed back! See I didn't know that about the ten of cups I always thought it stood for a commitment coming. Hmmm Nice to have another point of view on this!

• You are welcome. if you want to know more about the 10 of cups maybe read some info on

" Mars in Pisces" The card is ruled by it. This will give you a bigger understanding of this card. 🙂

• This post is deleted!