Any insight or advice welcome

• I desperately need to move from my present location. Staying is stressful; moving is stressful. Kind of a rock/hard place situation. Dealing with health and money issues as well. The present situation is exacerbating my health problems.

I think I know what I want/need, but I'm having trouble finding it and/or deciding where to go. While I'm trying to trust that all things will work out as they should, I would appreciate any insights or impressions any of you may have.

Thanks, and blessings to all.

• Dear achtland111,

My gift is I hear your angels and let you know what they want you to know at this point in your life.

First, they want you to know you and your loved ones are protected. They say that at times you have felt exposed, and vulnerable. Instead, they say, it's just the opposite. As they are with you day in and day out to ensure your safety and make sure your physical needs are taken care of. The key, they say, is to invite them in to assist you. They have many more resources at their disposal than you do.

Also, they say that you spend a lot of time worrying about what "may" happen. Instead, they want you to really work hard on your mental state and thought patterns. You do not control the future they say. Instead, you control the now. Right now. This moment. And to replace your fears and hesitations with the beautiful and simple act of believing in a power higher than yourself, and TRUSTING that power because He loves you as no one else will in your lifetime. Outside of yourself of course.

Angels say you need a major dose of confidence in yourself as well as courage to take steps forward. Not making decisions is the same as making them. In knowing what you need to do...you are stagnant in not doing it. Let your angels guide you. Let your angels smooth the road ahead for you. All it takes is simply asking them, baring your soul, letting them know your fears and asking them to shoulder them. Let them go. Up through the roof of your home and into the Heavens. You will feel a tremendous sense of relief they say when you do this.

They say you are feeling like you are at the end of cycle in your life...and that it's okay to feel sad about it, but to stop "what iffing" it over and over. What is past is past. You cannot change it. What is done is done. Now is what is important. What can you do right now to affect change?

To know what to do, they said you need to get in touch with your inner child. Because children are very innocent and live in truth. By being around young people, you will find your direction. And, by the way, that is also your divine life's purpose. You connect with the children. And that will be what your longterm spiritual journey will encompass. When you have children around you, you shine they say. So immerse yourself in them. Release your inner child. Find the joy in them. And your life will unfold. Your health will improve. Because you will find your happiness again.

Angel blessings to you dearest,

Miss Beth

• Miss Beth,

Thank you for your insight. Someone told me a long time ago that God can't guide you if you're sitting still. So I will move forward in the direction that feels best and right, and trust that Spirit and the Angels will guide me in the right direction.

I do trust that I am being protected. I also have a laundry list of anxiety disorders, so I do have a lot of fear of what may happen. That is something I definitely need to work on.

I do find the comment about children interesting. I tried for along time in my youth to force myself to like and want children, but I just don't. So if my spiritual journey involves children, then it's just not going to happen in this incarnation.

Again, I do thank you for sharing your gift with me.

Wishing you all good things,

Shari

• You are so welcome. The children connection may come along later as well. You don't have to have children personally, but they may be an audience for you in years ahead. Never say never!

All the best to you,

Miss Beth