Can anyone help me?

• Can't move......he knows where I live...

• He will leave you alone if you make it clear you don't want him around - as in not answering your door to him or corresponding/texting/chatting to him in any way. But are you sure you are not giving him any mixed messages - are you clear about not wanting him around? If you are in two minds, he will pick up on that and keep coming at you.

• He is too obsessed with the dog...sending me text messages that I have no soul...I am evil and wishing harm on my life....I am leaving him alone, but he is unpredicatable. I would like a reading to see if I will be happy....will he fianlly leave me alone and how long will this take?

I am emotionally drained and tired.....

• It's his energy that is draining you. Get a new phone number, change the locks on the door if he ever had access to a key. You need to be more adamant about shielding yourself from him. Your shadow, victim side keeps coming out to play....

• You should make a record of the death threats and tell him that you are doing it so he gets the message that any harm to you will backfire on him. And yes change your phone number. This guy is unbalanced and you should cut all ties with him, especially emotional ones.