Pisces Girl Confuse by a text message...NEED HELP:(

• My crush asked me was I single and he said just wondering . I responded" I am single at the moment"...he then texted me sayin.He's glad that I'm single He is also riding solo at the moment.He texted me saying"These boards now-a-days want to have the whole cake and eat it too. This **** not hard!!Loyalty is hard to come by!!When my one come by though, which will be soon or later, I'm gonna make sure to shower my love and appreciation in every way I can. She'll definitely be the 8th wonder of the world bringing displayed(cheesing) You already know"...I kinda felt like he went into a HUGE detail about how he'll treat a woman, I wonder was he tryna impress me and let me know indirectly that's what he'll give to me??...GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

IM A PISCES--MARCH 1

HE IS A CANCER--JULY 1

• It definitely sounds like he's trying to impress you, but still be cautious. He said, "I'm glad you're single?" That's a huge hint! Why not actually talk to him on the phone? While texting can be fun, there's so much that tone-of-voice tells you. The vast majority of Cancers are indeed loyal, like most Pisceans are, but actually talking to him will give you the best idea if he's sincere (and I get the feeling he is). Cancer and Pisces make a near-perfect combination as you are both sensitive, kind, romantic, and loyal. When you spend time with him, focus on enjoying the moment rather than trying to decode everything he says and does. Don't stress too much, just have fun and see where this takes you! Good luck, and best wishes!