He is taurus, im a libra.. he is a rat , im a wood dragon... HELP please

• ups and downs have marked our relationship, always more ups, a love filled relationship, we use to sya, "made in heaven"...

now, he says he is leaving me, he has said this before but never has actually left.. this time is different, he has already sought an apartment, will leave by end of the week, there's no other person in either of our lives..he says he loves me, but he cant live with me... im heart broken... we have been married 9 yrs... we have a 5yr old son, who is about to have his world turned upside down by his father... im at loss... could somebody give me some guidance...

his DOB may 8,1972

my DOB oct 14,1964

thank you for ur time and understanding....

• First let me say i'm very sorry...You have also stated you have had more ups than downs..I feel that something or someone is involved...Its just not as simple as someone saying i love you, but i can't live with you...Please understand i am in noway saying this to hurt you...something just isn't sitting right...

Peace and light

• thank u!.. i know it seems surreal , but im sure theres no third party.. its more complicated than that.. he has a real difficult time with emotional issues.. and is a control freak... with a wonderful heart.. and he is the husband i chose... im just so confused.... i know he loves me, he is crazy about his son, but for the past couple weeks he has been acting cold.. and finally told me he was leaving me.. but at the same time, he keeps on making plans for us as a couple and a family... im trying to make sense of it all... i have never felt him so distant and in control.. it scares me he will leave ...what do i tell my son??? his world is so perfect.. we never yell., say nasty things..nothing.. even thru all this , my husband comes and hugs me, and still sleeps in our bed... i dont know what happened...