IS HE CHEATING ON ME AGAIN, SHOULD I STAY OR LEAVE, READING PLEASE

• A READING PLEASE BY THE Captain / Shuabby , my dob is aug9, 1957

• What is his birthdate?

• you are like any one else only you no if he is playing around and if he is then get the hell out what are you waiting for some one to tell you it will be all right well it will not if a guy or a woman is playing around then it over no if ans or buts ... like i said only you know what is going on even if its a feeling i'm telling you to get out and find some one who wants to be with you..

• Captain he dob is 8-13-67

• This post is deleted!

• A friendship or love affair here can be warm and romantic. But sexual relations are not as torrid as you might think they would be between two fire signs - they lean more towards gentleness and tenderness, which are the rule rather than the exception. Your shared preference for sensuous rather than highly sexual or erotic passions tends to emphasize passive rather than active attitudes, mentally as well as physically. Marriage tends toward aggressiveness and a will to succeed, blunted only by your shared easy-going confidence. However this latter trait can cause trouble if you overlook present difficulties and refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of recurring problems until it is too late. Don't just shrug off difficulties - do something about them. Long before you see the warning signs, others may see danger ahead in your relationship but may have stayed quiet out of past experience with your accusations of alarmism. Later on, you may blame your friends or family for not alerting you to the danger that they saw, so they are darned if they do, darned if they don't.

You two proud Leos are generally well-suited however, being relaxed and accepting with each other. Easy partner enjoys the ability to bask in the warmth of the other's strength. The lack of open combat between you is a good thing and even mandatory for the relationship's continuance, considering the alternative; you two have an enormous capacity to inflict mutual hurt. As it is though, each partner will come to the defense of the other from an outside attack. This trait can be so pronounced that it can be almost too protective, preventing the individual from handling their difficulties on their own.

Your partner needs to turn his charismatic energy inward in an effort to develop self-love and self-worth so that he is not always seeking it from another person. Provided he doesn't waste his energy on melodramas or setting unrealistic goals, he can expect considerable success in life. His biggest challenge may be overcoming his memories and suffering at the hands of early oppressors when he was young. Being abandoned or emotionally abused can leave huge scars that it may take him a long time to recover from. He may feel desperate to create a normal family of his own so as not to be left alone in the dark. Still, though he can display some rather aggressive or overly authoritarian attitudes, he is quite capable of overcoming the demons of self-doubt and self-criticism that plague him. Others will always act as a mirror for him. He may think that acquiring power over others is what he needs to be happy and fulfilled but it is only in achieving power over himself that he will really feel a sense of satisfaction. Overcoming negative thinking or patterns, stilling the critical voice of an internalized parental figure, and recovering from addiction are some of the types of battles he may be forced to wage. Winning through self-control results in greater emotional stability, inner peace and self-esteem. Sometimes it is only through loving another that he will come to love himself. If he equates love with sexual excitement, control or competition, he will fare badly, but if he equates love with learning to share, empathize, cooperate, and express kindness, all will go well for him in his romantic life. Until he conquers his fears however, he will be an unreliable partner and will go on looking for love and approval from other people (his substitute parents) and not from himself.

• Thank You Captain,

I KNOW NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO , BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT HIM , YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE. HE CHEATED ONCE AND I KNOW HE WILL DO IT AGAIN , I CAUGHT HIM THE FIRST TIME CHEATING, AND GAVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE.

• HEY TommyJOE,

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, BUT I KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE BEFORE, I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS DOING IT AGAIN . I HAVE BEEN THREW A LOT OF STUFF WITH THIS MAN , AND I DO NOT THINK I CAN TAKE IT ANY MORE. IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO TELL SOMEONE TO GET THE F--K OUT , WHEN YOU HAVE A GRANDSON LIVING WITH YOU , AND YOU JUST LOST YOUR JOB. YOU HAVE NOT WALK IN MY SHOES OR IN MY LIFE. BUT I DO KNOW WHAT I GOT TO DO IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT A LOT.

NOW TELL ME" DO YOU THINK HE IS CHEATING ON ME"??????, WHAT IS YOUR REPLY.

THANKS