What did my grandma think.....

• not sure if anyone can help...

i recently lost my grandma 29.03.2011 she had been in hospital for awhile and I had not seen her. the day I went to see her she was unable to speak to me, but she kept looking at me like an intnse stare for a while this was a week before she died.

both my grandmothers did this, used to look but never speak to me.... both died in hospital...i wish i knew how they felt about me....i feel they died disappointed in me...my grandmother on maternal side died in may 2007 also after a long time in hospital...she didn't want to see me anymore visits at hospital....

i know they both worried about me alot...i just wish they knew how they felt about me because they never really showed or spoke to me properly in their life time...

• They both had a problem communicating their emotions and putting their feelings into words. They both had problems handling their illness and didn't like for people to see them in their weakened state, being proud people. They felt helpless and a bit hopeless. It was not a personal objection to you. At the end they regretted not expressing and sharing themselves more with their families. They worried that you would never find happiness, but they were not disappointed in you, just anxious.

• Thanks cap.

Everyone thinks I'm going to end up alone x

• Prove them wrong then.

• PS What do you think they saw in you that might make them think that?