Psychic Insight please...

• I realize that my mind is jumbled and my feelings are all over the place.. However, can I get someone to FOCUS in on my love life please?? I'm tired of being alone and feel as if the only person who loves me is my child.

Any insight would be appreciated please..

Sincerely,

Love Detox

• LoveDetox, there are certain issues you have to sort out before you can have a successful love life. For example, you tend to set overly high standards for both yourself and others - are you being too unrealistic, looking for a perfect partner who doesn't exist? Is your moral code too strict for mere mortals to live up to? You may need to be more emotionally detached in your love life. You have a great capacity to give and receive love and affection, and your relationships can assume extraordinary significance in your life. Nothing is more important to you than feeling valued by someone you love and respect. Trust is a key issue for you, one that will make or break any relationship you enter.

You also need to learn the fine art of when to talk and when to keep quiet, to think before you speak, to ask for advice (of your inner guide or some trusted friend) before you make a move or a decision out of reactionary anger. You are a sensitive and caring person who may be required to take a few steps back into your family history before you feel free to move forward. Self-doubt and the fear of others' opinions may be issues that stem from your childhood. You do try hard to be nice to people and please them but at a certain point you snap. As sweet and charming and romantic as you can be, you can sound like a bullhorn when you get mad, loud enough to scare the birds from the trees. As thoughtful as you try to be, it's easy for you to snap back into selfish mode. Despite making efforts to listen to other's needs, your knee-jerk reaction is to grab back control to regain dominance. Then you feel guilty and bad for doing it. You do have to be honest and genuine about your feelings (repressed anger can be just as harmful as expressed explosive anger) - just be calm and reasonable as you speak your truth. Having more emotional control doesn't mean you are a wimp. It means you are a mature adult whose civilized self is able to connect with society in a more fulfilling way.

The danger in your nature is a lack of objectivity - that you may apply your considerable communicative skills in being hypercritical of others, indulging in all manner of displays of temperament or controlling behaviour, or in simply refusing to acknowledge that there are two sides to every story or situation. The rest of the world doesn't always move as fast as you do and your drive to reform and perfect everyone and everything is often just a projection of your own impulse towards self-improvement. You are a forceful, dynamic person with a powerful intuition and, if you can apply it to choosing a truly compatible partner, you will fare so much better than trying for an impossible perfection.

Basically the more you work on yourself and be the best you can be, the more likely you are to attract someone else who is also trying their best to be as good as they can be.

2011 is the beginning of a new cycle for you. It holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the coming years in your life. Aries and adventure go hand-in-hand together. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. Because of this, you feel like a gamble, a major change in your life, something new. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, as it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant. Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals. This is a year where masculine energy (yang) is present, which emphasizes individuality, aggressiveness, courage and self-reliance. Consequently this year is likely to attract activities and situations that put pressure on you to embrace those qualities. As this more masculine energy is felt, you may also be faced with some of the incompletions concerning your early male relationships. This may mean the relationship you had with your father or a significant male figure in your life. Any unresolved issues with that relationship may show up and ask you to resolve them, even if only in your own mind.

2011 is a time for you to convert your ideas and dreams into physical action. This is a great time; use it to its full advantage. 2011 is about innovation, leadership, creativity, and a pioneering spirit. It’s a very exciting year and it may feel like the gift that keeps on giving. The energy is usually palpable. At the same time, the amount of energy and amount of ideas can be overwhelming. It’s a great idea to balance some of that energy out with a grounding practice like yoga or even running or hiking on a daily basis. Give the go-go-go in you a chance to slow down every once in a while as the real growth often happens when we are at rest. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons.

Good luck to you!

• Thank you, though I do not like all that was said here, I do have to admit you are spot on about it. I appreciate your deep insight and taking the time to do that for me. Thank you again captain.

Sincerely,

Love Detox

• Just cause I thought the humor was cute in that cartoon drawing. Had to share. =^)

• Funny! 🙂