Captain- Can you please do a compatibility reading?

• Dear Captain,

I am in a relationship crisis of sorts and would like to know your thoughts on the following. I am in a long distance relationship with an old friend I haven't seen since college. We started talking again eight months ago as I just ended my marriage. I have always felt a very strong connection to this man. He is overseas, has admitted similar feelings but the timing is off. The last two months, I become pretty emotional, as my divorce was being processed. Things just hit home, and I started being too pushy with him about where thing stood. The last three weeks he has become distant. A week ago I got an email, where he stated he received two "signs" both making him think of me immediately. I responded kinda generally to this...he has really started backing away since then. I don't know what to do...if my heavy emotions has pushed him away, if he feels I am not that into him after my response to the signs email...I care deeply for him just so many factors playing into distance, including actual distance. We were thinking of meeting somewhere in a few months to see each other for the first time. I emailed recently to finalize and begin plans with no response.

I am wondering about compatibility and if possible current state of things and feelings.

Thank you if you are able to read for me...Me-3.1.1974...Him- 7.15.1973

• This post is deleted!

• He feels you are not as keen as he is on having a relationship. Once Cancers go into their shell, it's hard to get them out again. A romantic relationship would not go well. You would not cope with his demands and manipulations very well - you would be oputty in his hands and might becoem dependent on him. Best to keep this a friendship - that is, if he ever gets past his over-sensitivity and contacts you again. Feeling connected to someone doesn't necessarily mean a romance is the right thing to pursue. You both need to know that. Sometimes an intellectual objective friendship is the best possible relationship for two emotional people.

I think your friend interprets 'signs' the way he wants to and is not necessarily correct. This often gets him into trouble in relationships. He has to make romantic choices based on compatibility and not so-called 'signs'.

• This post is deleted!

• You are both water signs so you share an emotional connection. You would both be sensitive to each other's needs, but the downside is that you would both be overly sensitive to any - real or imagined - criticism, upset, or rejection. You may be strong Greenii but you can be a bit naive or fuzzy when it comes to dealing with reality. You would be easily manipulated by this more worldly guy - you probably wouldn't even know you were being controlled. I think you may also basing your feelings more on fantasy or the past than on the actual person in the present - you are a dreamer and not very practical by nature. You may have blown this man up to be more of an ideal partner than he really is. Ask yourself if you are really longing for him, or just anyone to keep you company?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I just am worried that this guy will hurt you - he's not a bad person but he does come on strong only to back off when he decides that someone is not 'the one' for him. This is his 'modus operandi' for relationships - he has problems staying devoted to one person as he puts women on a pedestal and, when he finds out they are only human, he moves on in an unending search for a perfect partner that doesn't exist. You would get your delicate little heart broken here. Be his friend but don't get too involved here.

However I don't feel it is friendship he is looking for with you. Sending the letter may either send him away or fire up his desire to have you at any costs. The first way is probably the safest for you - don't fall for his passion and seeming sincerity because it cools just as quickly as it flares.

• This post is deleted!

• No I don't feel he wants to be 'just friends'. Wait for a while before you send the letter to see if he responds.

Your best astrological matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30, and also week of February 8 - February 15)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Gemini/Cancer (weeks of June 19 - July 2)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Capricorn (weeks of January 3 - January 16)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

FRIENDSHIP

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - April 2)

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Cancer/Leo (weeks of July 3 - August 2)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - October 2)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2, and also weeks of November 12 - November 24)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

WORK

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2, and also week of March 11 - March 18)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!