Reading on Pregnancy

• I have gotten one response and i thank the person, (hanswolfgang) for helping me with this. I hope this is not too much to ask but I would liek otehrs insight on this as well is possible. I would like to know when I will conceive my first child with date is possible. Why its taking me so long and what has caused so many failures?? Is it me? Is something medically wrong with me thats why I am not able to?

• You need to stop obsessing about it. I am not trying to be mean but you are getting in your own way. The universe does not work that way.

Put it on the back burner for now and try again later like August. Just say I will not worry about it, I will go on with my normal routines and take it back up in August.

Blessings

• Thank you I know that you are just trying to help adn I apprecite it. I feel that is indeed what I need to do just carry on and if anything happens it happens.

• Well, trust your higher self, it knows!

By the way, I've been there done that. So I am not just blowing smoke.

Let your body un-tense and get your head to quit trying to run things. The body knows what to do and your mind is getting it all muddled trying to organize.

• Ibeleive,

I thank you. I need to chill out and jsut let life play itself through....

• see my reply 143jastin

• Oh yes I was like you when I was trying to conceive my first child and I was at the doctors and everything and yes the minute I stopped thinking about it I conceived and now have 4 kiddies. But my heart goes out to you, I remember how consuming it is.

Good luck and whatever else you do be sure to have fun trying ;))

Paddi

• Paddifluff,

Thank you. Its so hard though not to think about it.

• Then please distract yourself until August. Plan a garden, go buy seeds and maybe some cute statues to go in it, till the soil and prep it, plant the seeds and watch them to grow.

Blessings

• Get your brain busy with something else like puzzling, reading this forum LOL and posting on it, going out with friends who don't have kids and are not yet wanting them your time will come don't worry about it there are enough little souls up there waiting for you.