Shuabby..I need an insight and guidance

• Dear Shuabby,

I was in a good spirit when you said that happiness is coming into my life.After that almost two weeks my world stop and started to confused again. I think too much and scared for my feature.I been to a lot of burden in my life but as the day pass by I realized I need focus to myself and what do I want to be.I honestly scared to be alone as I been there. I love to live a life with my own family.I already decided to bought a house and do some project this coming June or July do you think I can handle that cos I am afraid to messed up. I haven't got much money but I can really feel a good vibes, when it comes money matters. I always believe there is someone who will appreciate me and love me for who but I am not afraid now to face the world, life is full of wonderful things and sure I will get there.Can I do good to my two project or I need to do that one of the time. And another one was I lost my watch at my unit but its weird to me.I live by myself and I friends visiting me sometimes and I can easily tell that everyone was at home for so many years no one touch or get my stuff I know it sounds bad but for how many years that I always put my stuff on the top of my any of my appliances and side table or anywhere that I can easily see.I just want to know if someone get my watch or I misplace my watch somewhere as if I had a big place Lol... Please help I am not feel nervous but its killing me when I think my watch.I don't really think I can afford that now a days please help me.Many thanks in advance and hope all is well to you and more blessing to come. Kisses

• Dear annielan,

I have been busy and just able to connect with you. You need to take the projects slow, one at a time is what I receive for you. I know you are in a hurry, but we have to respect God's timing too. I want to share something with you about being alone. I have read in many states and for many people. The number one question I get a lot is: Will I end up alone? This is not what God wants for any of us, to be alone. We have hearts to share, and minds to bear the burden of the world. We are so much stronger cored than we think possible, and when connected to God and faith we just can not end up alone, unless it is self chosen.

I can see you are getting mentally stronger and wanting to reach out and fullfill your deepest desires. I feel so happy for you and a great deal of happiness coming toward you in the next few months. I feel a dog around you. Do u own a medium size dog? Terrier looking and male , he will be such a joy to have in your life, if you do not have him yet.

Your watch question. I feel you dropped it, or it fell off of a piece of furniture. Look under a bed is what I feel at this time. I am not always the best when it comes to missing jewery you might need to post another topic and ask for advice on this matter if you do not find it on the floor.

Blessings,

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby

Like wise and I do understand that by the way thanks a lot for all the good deeds,insight and guidance . By the way , I just came back to work last week and keep myself busy. I tried no to think too much otherwise i this to is a cleaner .

• Dear Shuabby

Like wise and I do understand that by the way thanks a lot for all the good deeds,insight and guidance . By the way , I just came back to work last week and keep myself busy. I tried no to think too much otherwise i this to is a cleaner .

• Dear Shuabby,

Hi! There hope all is well to you though your busy now a days , I keep myself busy and try to make a room for myself to become much better and progressively in everything I do.I am really sorry for my reply I am having problem with my netbook .I agree with you and I always like that rushing thing and suddenly get upset cos a bit complicated. Anyways I already close the contract and it will finish in two years time and I am very positive that I can really handle situation,Regarding the second one the contract is almost a year but no body is interested till now. I actually pray first and ask God to give me a sign if is mean to be for me apparently he gave me the sign things flow so smooth and I got it with a good deal.And the second project that I am really interested and I do really need is still open its been a year and no body is interested I ask God to give me a sign and I really can feel all the good vibes at the moment . I am really glad that I surpass all the trial that I been dealing lately I can easily get down but God is good and I am really happy that God gave me an Angel like you another blessing that money can't buy.I already spoke to my sister and, I guess everything is good though, I need more effort and more communication to back were we are before .And I honestly don't want to be alone Lol I am very vocal that I love to have my own family and I already claim that in God perfect timing and if its not mean to be I always have choice to share the love that I always have to anyone who needs me and people matters to me.And about the lovely dog that I really love to have one its to complicated I live in a studio type unit and in our building its not allow plus I am always away due to my work.My best friend have one and I love to look after her I'm her godmother she was really lovely and very sweet I had a lot of pictures and video with her. I have a lot of friends but I hardly trust people I am very selective cos if I said that your a friend of mine meaning your a family to me.I have had a lot of experiences when it comes to friendship that sometimes my sisters and brother told me that I gave to much and the tendency was they took advance of me all the time and I guess that is true.I now realized that,I am getting much stronger and not get easily affected from the people giving me negative vibes I let them pass cos for all I know all my life I can stand on my own battle and I will not allow them to ruined my life instead I am glad that no matter what happen I am still here and never ever ask anyone for financial help. I am expecting anything in return but the emotionally investment that I put with them I am really very emotional when it comes to friends and family and peoples matters to me. And now I am trying to make a room for myself learning to accept that life must go on its a learning experience. About my watch I do hope its only in my place somewhere and thanks so much for all the concern that you shown me on ,I really appreciate that we might miles per miles away but in my heart your with me .God Bless Big Big Hugs and Kisses