Sun sign: Scorpio

Moon: Capricorn

Venus: Libra

While a girl has

Sun sign: cancer

Moon: taurus

rising: gemini

venus: gemini

would that be considered sun & moon compatibility? Or would the girls moon butt heads with the scorpio sun from the guys chart?

• Hi Sunnysummers,

I'm no expert, but I think overall this is a good blend; your Moon signs (Cappy & Taurus) are a definite good mix, a Trine Aspect well your emotional selves will blend rather nicely. Your Sun Signs (Scorp & Cancer) are another Trine Aspect, which is highly favorable being equal "Water" elements and as well your Venus signs are Trine as well. However, as you suspect with the Sun/Moon Aspects being those of Opposing signs, you could see some, as you put it nicely, butting of heads, lol: ) I am a Sun sign Scorpio while my mate has a Taurus Moon and we have challenges with standoffs at times; both signs are Fixed and have a tendency to be rather stubborn when they want to be; however because you have such harmonious blending otherwise, you should be able to, with mutual efforts overcome any differences that may arise if the desire to do so is mutual and you two learn that the best relationships will demonstrate a 'give & take'. Curious though, what are you Mars signs?

Best of wishes to you!

TT

• My mars is virgo, while his is scorpio

If the scorpios moon sign was an Aquarius, would it make much of a change in the compatability?

• Hi SunnySummers,

I would say that the alternate moon sign of Aquarius wouldnt change the dynamics too considerably because you'd still be dealing with a 'opposing' or inconjunct sign (Aquarius) to the Cancer Sun. Although, you two have so many other, more important, for love/romance compatibilities that these would likely not be much of an issue, it at all. Your Sun signs are a highly positive aspect to one another, your Mar (Scorpio/Virgo) & Venus (Libra/Gemini) aspects are highly positive as well. As well as your emotional/feeling driven, Moon signs.

Again, I'm no expert, but my guess is you too have a very strong romantic/sexual attraction pulling you together??! Not to mention likely having a general good affinity toward one another?

At any rate, here is a website that was given to me sometime ago that I found extremely helpful in answering a lot of my very own questions in this regard of compatibility with the various planetary aspects. I think you'll find it as helpful; it is a plethora of information; let me know what you think:

Light and Love to you!

TT

• I will admit there is a bit of a pull to one another. I'm very skeptical about getting attached to him however. But thank you for your reading. It was very helpful 🙂

• Oh yeah I forgot to ask, what does the venus & mars compatibility stand for exactly?

• SunnySummers,

From what I understand, Venus & Mars represent a Yin/Yang type of combination and are considered the Romance/Sexual combination of planets between two people. Venus representing the Yin or Feminine quality of the combination while Mars represents the Yang or Masculine quality. Venus is said to represent what a Man will find attractive in a woman while a Woman's Mars will present sent her attraction for a Man.

If a man's Venus is in Libra, he is most attracted to femininity expressed as understated charm, good manners, and a simple but beautiful appearance. Coarseness or rudeness is often a turn-off.

If a woman's Mars is in Virgo, an appealing man to her is usually an understated, rather simple appearance without too much glamour or ostentatiousness. Healthy, natural, and clean are most appealing physical qualities, and a certain amount of intelligence as well as a modest, sensible approach to life. These women are turned off by men who are overly confident, bossy, or unkind. They are looking for perceptive men who are kind and helpful. Competency is important, but these women aren't big on men who are show-offs. A quietly competent aura is best.

Again you will find the site I gave you very very helpful; the impression I gave you of the two of you is simply my gut/intuitive feel taken from what I have learned through the years about the compatibility of various signs; I wouldn't necessarily that I was giving a 'reading', but having some experience as a Scorp myself with a current mate that has a Moon in Taurus and having dated a Cancer prior; I've learned some through experience:)

Glad I could help! Be Blessed!

If I may ask, why are you skeptical about getting involved with him???

• I'm not sure how to explain it on here. It's a long story really. I just dont jump into relationships very quickly, and I cant handle feeling tied down or smothered..the only relationship I've been in in the past was a rocky one from the start. This scorpio is so different from me, yet so much the same. I do enjoy being around him. And he manages to know how to give me space while being around me..if that makes sense. But after the last relationship I was in, I'm not wanting to jump into one anytime soon. Part of me wonders if this scorpio will even stick around for very long if we're not in a relationship, but then the other part of me is saying he's already sticking around even though he knows I dont want to be in a relationship.

..I guess in other words I built up walls & I'm reluctant to let this scorpio pull them down.

• If my venus is a gemini & his mars is a scorpio, what would that say?

• Hello Sunnysummers,

I understand how you feel and it does sound like you may have built up a wall as a result of your past hurts. Don't be hard on yourself, this is not unusual behavior for any of us to do. The problems occur when we allow the psychosis of past hurts to indefinitely control our lives; this is where the cliche' of 'bringing baggage from one relationship to another' comes from. We all do need time to 'heal' from the pains of past relationships so as hot to unjustly accuse or allow them to adversely affect our subsequent encounters. How much time that takes, depends on the individual and what exactly they are needing to "get over", if that makes sense. This is different for everyone, of course.

You seem like a very kind/gentle person and being a Cancer Sun sign, I'm sure you are very sensitive and can tend to get your feelings hurt pretty easily. There is nothing wrong with that either; just make sure that you don't take everything that comes at you, in relationships, too personal, especially as you are healing from previous hurts. Sometimes when we are dealing with 'old wounds' we have a tendency to suspect that the existing relationship/individual is somehow mirrors our previous relationship subconsciously, when old feelings are somehow triggered, unintentionally by the new partner. Be careful of this, or conscious of this if your current friend becomes something more:)

It's sounds like you two are "unofficially" or unconsciously building a relationship:) Although, again, not sure if you have ever dated a Scorpio before, but you two are astrologically a good match from the perspective of your Sun Signs and a lot of the others that I'd mentioned previously; so from that perspective is sounds like it could be promising 🙂 Of course, no relationship will be perfect. We Scorpios however, are a very emotionally intense and passionate breed, lol:) We don't do anything half way! We too are very sensitive and emotional, although we may not be as open and obvious about being such in the beginning until we've gotten to know someone very well and have built a comforting degree of trust in that person.

Now as for your Venus sign matching up with his Mars sign; from that website I gave you I couldnt locate where it addresses that aspect. However there was a section that addresses from Venus to Venus and there may be from Mars to Mars as you explore the site you may find that aspect as well. Check it out and see what all you can learn about your pairing.

Looking at things from face value of some of the major aspects in compatibility, you and he have some pretty good ones, you guys have mostly positive aspects Trines & Sextiles (chk that website for explanations:)) Which is a good start! All relationships require work/commitment and investment and a huge dose of open communication to have any chance of success.

Here's the notations on that website concerning you two's Venus':

How your Venus in Gemini relates to a Partner with Venus in Libra: This is a lively combination in which communication doesn't just flow, it bounce and leaps. Together, you will enjoy some fabulous conversations. You will certainly fill your partner's need for communication, as he/she thrives on feedback. There can be considerable respect between you. You enjoy plenty of social and mental stimulation—the more variety, the better— and so does your Venusian Libra partner! However, your partner's focus is on the excitement of togetherness, while you are not so specific in your needs for stimuli. As both of you enjoy communicating in relationships, you could easily compete for "air time". Your partner may complain that you are not as romantic as he/she is, and that you are a bit too analytical and perhaps abrasive with your wit. You may wonder why your partner seems to need you to spend a lot of time together. Most of the time, however, you are both speaking the same language! Together, you may not be able to make decisions easily, and you may lack mutual, practical goals. Nevertheless, this relationship can contain markedly less of the jealousy that undermines many other pairings, and cooperating with each other is a piece of cake!

Light and Love to you Sunnysummers!

TT

• No I have never dated a scorpio. My past relationship was with a gemini.

I did look at the site you showed me however. My venus in Gemini seems to explain why I like having my own space, even in a relationship. lol

I've been told on here a few times that scorpios and geminis are the two main signs that bounce from relationship to relationship and cheat.

After only have one serious relationship, and having the memories that still go with it, pulling down my walls and then getting hurt from disloyalty or unfaithfulness..that'd crush me..

• Hi Sunnysummers,

I understand how you feel; no one wants to be the victim of infidelity; it is the epitome of betrayal from my intense Scorpion perspective, lol, and very difficult to move past; I myself was on the receiving end of such and not by either a Scorpio, as I myself am, nor by a Gemini; that was years ago and I still struggle to trust completely although it is a conscious effort to do so; I have forgiven but it is something that one never forgets 😞 Although, I will caution you to not become accustomed to stereotyping certain signs as being ALL of them a particular "way". Frankly any sign is capable of infidelity, whether male or female, truly. A lost has to do with upbringing, values, maturity, both chronological as well as spiritual, experience, circumstance, etc, just to name a few; bottom-line is that can't and shouldn't be based or determined firmly on Sun sign, you know what I mean. It wouldn't be a fair judgment to make.

I just believe in giving everyone their fair opportunity to prove THEMSELVES; everyone should have that opportunity and to not be judged based upon someone else's mistakes, but should be judged by their own.

Again, I do understand your apprehensions, but let that be not because your friend is merely a Scorpio. Give him, give any male sign, you might encounter, the opportunity/respect, to prove himself based upon his own merit or de-merit 🙂 You would want the same fair level field.

In any case, it sounds as though you are still recovering from your last relationship and I would

give myself time to move into more security with myself before going down a 'heavy' path again. You will know when the time is right 🙂 But whatever you do, follow your heart and not strictly astrology, lol:)

Wish you the best!

TT

• I completely agree. There are millions of scorpios, cancers, geminis, virgos, and so on in the world. No one person is the same, reguardless of the sign.

And I do plan to wait till the time is right 🙂 Reguardless of the sign, if I liked the person, I would want to be with them if I felt there was the right connection. I'm not a pro when it comes to astrology, and since I was thinking about him earlier..I just thought I'd see what the out come of our signs were..corny..I know. lol