Lost and Confused in Love

• Hi all,

I am in need of some advice with my relationship with a Virgo man.

My virgo man and I dated (though never exclusively in a relationship) for about 2 1/2 years and then off and on for another 2 years. Lately, things have been rocky and communication short and I feel as if I am at a crossroads where I do not know which path to take in our relationship. We don't talk about our feelings for each other at all...things of that sort remain unspoken. (dealing with a Virgo man, I've learned to keep my emotions in check). However, I need to know what is going on with our relationship and how he feels. Of course, I could ask but I suppose I'm afraid of the answer...or rejection. During the 2 1/2 years when we were dating consistently, I was more than aware of how he felt about me and us, though it was never voiced. But now...I'm not as confident and I am completely torn up about it. Since we were never monogamous, I know that there were other women, and for me, there were other men, but he was always my last call of the day. I would just like some clarity and advice on how to move forward. Thanks so much.

• You can't go on not knowing - you have to gather your courage to have it out with this man. It's not being fair to yourself to remain in the dark. You need to know if you are wasting your time with this guy or if you should be using your time to find someone who will treat you better and be there for you. Sure, the answer may be that he doesn't want to go on with you but that is his problem, not yours. Don't take it personally. It doesn't mean you are unlovable, just that he is unable to make a commitment to anyone.

• @TheCaptain--thanks so much for your advice!

• Dear TheCaptain,

A year ago I met up with an old classmate from high school. We never got the chance to spend time together in school so we were very happy to see each other. We hit it off so well and could not get enough of each other. We soon found out that our signs were compatible in a good way. At the time we were living in different states and it was crazy because I was just preparing to move back home where my family lived. Once I moved back everything changed between us. He started being unreliable, hardly called me, and was always late. So me being a Taurus, I started getting suspicious. I knew that he had kids to 2 different women and that one of them still lived in town. I asked him the nature of his relationship with his son's mother. He told me that they still talked and did things for the kids together. At first I was ok with that because I have the same type of relationship with my childs father. I didn't question him and just went along with what he said. He told me that things would get better between us as soon as he gets things together. A few months went by and nothing changed. I began to get impatient with him so I stopped calling him as much as I did. Hoping that he would miss me and start treating me right. He tried and thats all I can say but still fell short. Then he started talking about moving in with me. He told me that the only way that things would get better between us was if he moved in with me. I told him that I was not ready for that and that he needed to think about that more. Then a few more months went by and he still was late, still texting, not calling and had never spent the night with me. I just knew in my heart that he was seeing someone else. He hept telling me that there was no one. Then one day when I was on facebook, I saw a picture of him and his son's mother at a wedding. I asked him about it and he lied about it. Then one day I stopped by his job only to see his son's mother there. She asked me who I was to him. I told her that I thought that I was his lady. Now he's mad at me for telling her that. He told me that she didn't need to know anything. He still tells me that he loves me and wants to be with me but he is distant now. I know this sounds crazy but what can i do to get him back into me again?

• Melanni22, can you please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page, so as not to mix up each person's vibes in a reading? Thanks!

• I did Sorry

• Hi!

I am a Cancer girl and have trouble with a Virgo man. I hope that someone can help me. I have read a lot of your comments here and they all describe him in a way.

We were dating for 6 months now but it was a long distance relationship. I saw him every 3 weeks and stayed with him for the same amount of time. At the beginning he was so in love with me, crazy about me, he was a sure thing! Later he was bothered by my constant attention (SMS, email). He has a very responsible job and says that he cannot talk to em constantly. I understood that and didn't nag him anymore. Later we talked less and less, he hated using Skype, Facebook... One day we had a conversation and he said that he doesn't know if we can go on with this relationship because he doesn't know what he wants, he wants a career, I don't live in his country. So I got really scared that he will leave me and I did everything that I got an internship at his job for one month. I didn't see him for 1,5 months (the longest) and he was always writing me, being sweet to me, telling me how much he loves and misses me. When I came to the airport, he was cold. I was confused. Afterwards we went home, had "fun" and after that I sensed that something is wrong and I asked him what. He replied if I really want to have this conversation now?! I understood what is going on. Long story short, he left me! Just like that, out of the blue. I stayed with him in his flat for 1 month because I had a job contract. At the beginning he was sure it is over, later he said he needs time and he still loves me and doesn't know what he wants! By the way, I was his first girlfriend. he says that he is not a relationship person. We were acting like that we are together, we had the best time of our lives. The last day he took me to the airport, kissed me very friendly and left. He said it is too hard for him. After a couple of hours, I arrived home and he just cut me off. Like I never existed, no text, email... Over!

He said he needs some time to think. My question is, should I leave him alone completely (no SMS; emails) or send an email saying "how are you?"? I am afraid that he said he needs some time to think that I would not worry so much. He can't see me cry, he cries if I cry.

I feel a real strong bond with this person and just can't convince myself that I will never see him again or never be with him again. The strangest thing is that if you look at us, I am quite attractive and he is not and I am the one who was dumped. But I love him and I find him cute. I cope with his fussiness, constant complaining, I turn it in a fun way. I also helped him change a bit and gain a lot of confidence in him self and his EO is not sky high and I am devastated and lost.

I am also worried because I have read a lot that Virgo men have 2 sides, there is no third option. Either they want you and they would do everything for you, or they don't and they threat you like you were never even in his life. This is my greatest fear.

Should I wait for his move or send a nice SMS or something to let him know I am thinking of him?

• Cancergirl87, can you please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page, so as not to mix up each person's vibes in a reading? Thanks!

• Sure... I am sorry...

• Cancer girl, if you don't pull any cancer drama and I think you know what I mean, then the Virgo will trust you.

If you are open and your loving self, there is no way they a Virgo will want you out of their life. If you call him incessantly then that is not normal on your part. Everyone needs alone time, it also makes you desire and want the person more by missing them.

Just be your beautiful loving caned self and you will naturally draw that out from him. Myself as a Virgo, it was waiting there right on the surface for my cancer man if only he gave it enough time and care.

• Be your Loving Caring self.

• This post is deleted!