Charmedwitchbente can you give me some insight please??

• im a musician and ive been working with a drummer for hire recently with very good results.the problem is,she seems to get kind of personal with the way we work.

i cant find a drummer cheaper than her.but i feel i could accomplish results working with drummers for the same projects,just not her.

i want to keep her as my main drummer,but im wondering if this is a wise choice.i want to finish an album with another drummer who is a virgo.this would save me alot of money,but i get the feeling my current female drummer (scorpio) would take this personally.can you tell me if you think i should drop her?also do you see me initiating a recording project with the virgo as sucessful?thank you.

• Ok n hi

i started by replying u need to choose between her n work if u see her as an emotional to be partner, n if not work n feelings cant be spared.

i wanna add, do u have feelings for her n is that why ure hesistant to take on the choise u in ur work future vision has chosen?

if so, sit her down n talk to her. tell her whats going on.

so my advice is, first of all figure out wether u have feelings for her above n beyong the fact u make good music together.

n if u dump her for another drummer n future in music explain to her why, n trust me she will b hurt, n mull n grr at ya but in time she will come to terms with it.

i hope this helps, if not ask again n add more info.

cwb

• This post is deleted!