Shuabby please urgent reading needed !!

• Hi Shuabby

I really need a reading on my love life on a man i met at a wedding. My luck in men has been always terrible i think esp. since my divorce 6 years ago , i recently broke up with a married man Gemini who i thought was my soulmate and immediately after met ROnald. so i just dont want to fall in an emotional trap again

Hugs and Blessings and much thanks

Elena 30.09. 1969

Ronald 19.09.1972

• Hello caribchic

I have to say right off here that a married man is almost always a dead end street.

Ronald is a sweet fellow is what Iam receiving here. Make sure that he is not already attached to another woman. You have set a path for yourself where men are concerned. You want what you can't have and than again when you can you do not want it.

Emotional traps are what we ourselves mostly create through our own thinking. You simply have to change yours. Give yourself some breathing space between men and allow some forthought to happen. When you acheive this than you will begin to draw to you a man that will bring happiness and much love into your life.

I know you can find the love you long for, just know what you are longing for first.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby

Are you picking up that he is attached to another woman?? And yes he is very sweet but he is a single dad and his ex is in the USA. HE came on very strong and we have been dating for about 3 months.... He has already said he is in love (which i dont believe ) and would like to move in with me.....

So i am very skeptical

Please any more insight will help me but what you have said makes alot of sense 🙂

Blessings

Elena 🙂

Do u get any vibes on Marriage or children??