Message from a Mayan Elder

• a message from Dana Mrkich

Message from Don Alejandro, Mayan Elder:

"At the time of the 13 Baktun and 13 Ahau is the time of the return of our Ancestors and the return of the men of wisdom. That time is now. Arise, everyone, stand up! Not one, nor two groups be left behind the rest.This prophecy is in reference to all: rich or poor, black or white, men or women, indigenous or non indigenous, we all are equal, we all have dignity, we all deserve respect, we all deserve happiness; we all are useful and necessary to the growth of our planet to make it a place where we can live with respect among the different cultures.

According to the Maya Long Count Calendar, we are finalizing the 13 Baktun and 13 Ahau, thus approaching the YEAR CERO. We are at the doorsteps of the ending of another period of the Sun, a period that lasts 5,200 years and ends with several hours of darkness. After this period of darkness there comes a new period of the Sun; it will be the 6th one. In each period of the Sun there is an adjustment for the planet and it brings changes in the weather conditions and in social and political life as well.

The world is transformed and we enter a period of understanding and harmonious coexistence where there is social justice and equality for all. It is a new way of life. With a new social order there comes a time of freedom where we can move like the clouds, without limitations, without borders. We will travel like the birds, without the need for passports. We will travel like the rivers, all heading towards the same point the same objective. The Mayan prophecies are announcing a time of change. The Pop Wuj, the book of the Counsel, tells us, It is time for dawn; let the dawn come, for the task to be finished."

-Don Alejandro, Mayan Elder

• This post is deleted!

• How are you? How is the grand daughter?

• angel hugs

julianna

• Hello Juliana!

• Thanks Cee, Love you Bee Xx

• The grand daughter will be OK its her mother that will not she is blinded by her own truth and now their other paw paw is dying he has a aneurism they can not fix so they sent him home to die it is at a 5.6 so they had all the family to come i told Stacy to tell him to have a good trip he is probably one of the lucky ones but that time is at hand for a bunch sad but true even thought i might get to leave early but no luck NO not really i made that choice a long time ago i have wondered several times if i could but we had a talk the other night and even Father said i would be around for over 150 years and i did express i am willing but this body is shot so i guess i am to stick around cause i feel like i am getting stronger each day. Enough about me how is your cold ? better i hope .

Father said to tell you Poettic and Julianna and RC he has something to give you and he said to find you a quite place and offer yourself and just let go clear your mind the best you can.

Now ladies don't ask me what i have no ideal that is between you and him i kinda got a ideal but not sure. Stay close to your Heart things are fixing to to change big time and remember the big picture and our purpose Love Ya Tooter

• Bee you have every thing you need with the sword of Truth beleave in it use you Heart to guide it Love Ya Tooter

• Thanks tooter 🙂 Sorry to hear about your family, i hope things get better for you there.

Love you Bee Xx

• If it took money ,power ,relationships and possessions to get into Heaven i would not have any hope ,but all it takes is a Heart willing to live in Truth and Love the best i can . Tooter

• Love your words tooter, as always. Bee Xx

• Tooter!!!!! You said: Father said to tell you Poettic and Julianna and RC he has something to give you and he said to find you a quite place and offer yourself and just let go clear your mind the best you can.

Now ladies don't ask me what i have no ideal that is between you and him i kinda got a ideal but not sure. Stay close to your Heart things are fixing to to change big time and remember the big picture and our purpose Love Ya Tooter

Well you just made my day, I asked God about you yesteday or I spoke to him about your visions and such and we had a real heart to heart and Tooter I was in of all places today the johnny on the stall no less and the most amazing feeling fell on me, nothing but the Holy Spirit and I was in there crying like a fool and had to straighten up because a co-worker walked in and I didn't want her to think I was nuts! Love you Tooter and Bee!

Well Toot I talked to him about money too, I said Father you know I'm not Materialistic If I had nothing it would be the same, just peace and basic needs but lead me and show me your ways!

• Hey poetic, thats sweet, Love you., Big Hugz Bee Xx

• 🙂

• Bee your time is coming don't get discouraged try to fill any and all darkness with light, look at it from your heart Chakra examine the root of it, then blend it wih light, you can do it. I'm praying for you and all of us.

• Yeah, i will Cee. 🙂 Thanks. Love you. Bee Xx

• angel hugs

Tooter, thank you for conveying the message to Poetic, RC and me. I am completely surprised.

I shall attempt to clear my mind to find the "quiet place" required to HEAR the message from "father". I sense things, so hopefully, I will "hear" the message.

I am not sure it this message is referring to the individual "big picture" or the "universal" big picture. Still wondering what my "life" purpose is. I know it on the soul level, not this one.

A lot has been occuring for my on this physical level. Getting closer to detecting what is affecting this physical body, through the possess of elimination. I do sense there are major changes to come. It would be nice to have some greater financial gratuitous gifts.

Tooter, I sense you were given more than you are stating. You were adivesd not to reveal any more than this.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Good try Julianna LOL ( you don't know your purpose ? ) i will say this i know he knows you will be there when needed ,i know this and i am sure father knows it let me ask you all this are your needs met ? you know i have thought about this and my needs have been met and if i had a bunch more money i would probably be busy doing other things besides being here to help when i can .

You know that hard question i ask about being dropped in the middle of disaster and death what would you do ? I would hope i could go up to them and tell them and put my arm around them and tell them i can not fix or help what happen but maybe together we can and will get threw this , this is worth more than any amount of money and that is what i feel my purpose is and to guide them with Love and Truth and any thing that is taking the place of would be blocking my path i have chosen to follow .

Be leave me i know things are hard but i have every thing i need , need ,not want . I am grateful every day for that , the one thing i will not do is sell my Truth this was not given to me for that purpose and i have been doing this for nearly 27 years and if i did i would lose it besides how can i sell grace or put a price on it ? the main-est thing is i do not want to . Love Ya Tooter

• 🙂 I appreciate it all of you guys, really. Arch Angel Michael said awhile back that all of our NEEDS would be met. Julianna try that meditation from ArchAngel Gabriel I posted yesterday. I have plenty of wants, cosmetic things like fixing up my back patio, painting, and gardening, gonna try one thing at a time.

Last year reaped a whole lot but our season will come when it is time, until then endure. I'm praying they get to the root of your health issue soon J.

• Oh my goodness why on earth did I not read this message yesterday. Thank you Tooter and my oh my I hope you are right. I uncharacteristically, holed myself up in my room yesterday afternoon, my thought process was to sort through some files, organize some genealogy stuff but I think the reality was I needed that purge time. Not to rid myself of papers but to exhale and let go of the daily nonsense that absorbs my waking moments almost every day. For a few minutes I actually heard the songs I had playing on the stereo, the words got through the mush in my brain. As I dug through boxes of stuff, I felt directed as if someone were helping me , someone I could not see and did not otherwise feel was present and yet I knew I was not doing this alone. Juliana I know what you mean I've always said I am here to help others but I don't know if you call that a purpose, I think they have broader meanings than just that. And I too have Tooter on my mind, that loving brother who guides us in the midst of his own turmoil. And Poetic well girl you know you are always with me, I hope that is not a big pain in the a$$ as I just feel so close to you on this journey of ours. But something big for us......yesterday did feel like a preparation.....for what I do not know but I am here to hear the instruction and follow the path if you'll guide me Lord. Show me the way.