Relationship I-Ching reading?

• Thank you in advance for your advice!

So I'm in love with this guy, and well, I feel as if he recirprocates my feelings by the way he talks, acts, and looks at me.

In two months, I'm planning to not hold anything back: I want to tell him how I feel whole-heartedly, without a doubt that I didn't tell him how much he means to me.

However, I don't want to look like a complete idiot: I want to know if I'm making the right decision by expressing my feelings once and for all.

Does this guy have feelings for me? or should I not even attempt to tell him how I feel because this relationship won't work out? what is the possible outcome for this relationship?

my DOB is 9/25/1990

his is 3/10/1983

thanks a milion.

• hey danibo, perhaps tomorrow morning I will draw a reading for you, using yarrow stalk method, but bear in mind i am an amateur myself, so my interpretation might not be all accurate. Contact you soon with the result~~ >.<

• haha thank you! it's much appreciated 🙂

• thank you so much! 🙂 so basically, he likes me romantically or just as friends?

and, I seem to be rather preocupied with this question: does he have a girlfriend? or does he have feelings for someone else?

thanks a million. You don't know how much i appreciate this!

• well, that's why I wanted to know if he was involved with someone else. Because if he was, I'm not sure it would be wise to continue pursuing him...or would it be? ahaha

and so, he is just confused in general about what he wants? I just don't want to tell him how I feel and get rejected and torn apart. You know?

I just want to make sure that I know I won't be terribly hurt and disappointed if he rejects me. Do you know if he will reject me or if he wants me to tell him how I feel?

thanks a million. I cannot put into words how much I appreciate your assistance in this time of uncertainty for me! 🙂

• thank you for your insight. I realize that the whole idea of disappointment is what is keeping me from deciding whether or not it is wise for me to tell him how I feel about him. You have said that he isn't sure if he wants anything with me, and well, I guess if I don't tell him, there's a very slim chance he will be able to approach me with his complete confusion.

So from my understanding, do you think telling him is my best bet? is the attraction and connection strong enough for me to not back down and tell him?

and...does he have a girlfriend? haha

I'm so sorry to continue pestering you. He's just such a mystery to me with his strange ways that I can't figure out what my next move should ever be.

However, your insight is already giving me the confidence I need to push myself to tell him, and I thank you for that. 🙂

• This issue has been such a conflict in my mind, not knowing whether or not it's worth the risk. However, I guess the only solution to ending my constant worry would be to tell him at the appropriate time.

I just have a big problem not thinking so negatively, and always needing some reassurance to push me to to move forward. Although right now I feel confident about telling him from all the help you have given me, I know tomorrow when I get up I'm going to resort back to that flip-flop mentality and I will have to seek out someone else to reassure me in my decision.

Thank you so much for your time, and your imput. Hopefully all will turn out for the best, and I can finally clear my head. When the time comes, and I release my feelings, I will be sure to inform you of the result, no matter positive or negative.

Thank you again for being such an aid in this time of anxiety for me.

• This post is deleted!

• Aquarium: do you want me to answer your question? I myself asked a question and was hoping for an answer 🙂

• I in no means can do readings or any of the sort. are you sure you posted your question in the proper location?

• This post is deleted!

• well, because you posted your question within my question instead of posting it on the proper message board by starting a new topic 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Hi aquarium, I think danibo just meant the thread,

Usually when people have a specific question they open a new thread addressing their concern and people respond to that person direct so people don't get confused.

But you are right the forum is for everybody....

• This post is deleted!