Read Me..

• No question about anybody else... just wanna see what you can tell me about ME and my life and future.. Mostly about financial.. career.. health..and love....

• DEAR MISSWISHY,

You have asked for a life reading and I do not have the time for that. I will tell you that you are artistist and should use your ability to help yourself and others, I feel you working with children and helping them at some stage of your life.

Your money will be there as long as you are willing to put forth the effort and not expect any free rides along the way because you have lessons to learn in regards to money.

Love feels so tender with you as though you have so much of it to give yet you hold yourself back from doing so, we all experience hurt and have to work though it to be able to give love again on diffrent levels as we change in thinking and beliefs. Do u have a son as I feel this male presence with or around you and he is so heavenly is how I want to say this. Spirit wants you to know that you are loved and they hear your prayers to please send a man to love and understand you and help you , in which they are working on doing at this time. I hear a Nellie here and she is showing me a horse so this man will be strong in mind and body. Watch for him to come into your life by springs end.

Blessings to you,

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby

I would really appreciate a reading on my love life iwth a Virgo man i met at a wedding in january.... i Hve had a few pointless relationships and i really dont want to set my heart out to get burned again . would luv any insight i get on love or marriage . i just got out of a relationship with married Gemini and soon after met this man so i am so emtionally drained 😞

Hugs n Blessings 🙂

Elena 30.09.1969

Ronald 19.09. 1972