What do my angels have to tell me?

• Hello Beth,

I have been told i have several angels around me and they are excited about my future, can you tell me what they are excited about and when will things happen for me?

Best wishes.

• In Doreen Virtue's book, Angel Numbers 101, your choice of username translates into: "Trust that new opportunities are answers to your prayers. Walk through the doors that are opening for you, and accept offers of help"

🙂

• Dear 228,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I haven't quite figured out how to find threads with questions for me outside of clicking on page after page.

I asked your angels about your question and they said to tell you that of course they are with you, because they have been since birth. You are always surrounded by angels, and always will be.

They said the ball is in your court actually regarding your future because you have been holding the reins yourself rather than giving up control to let the divine intervene and help guide you. They encourage you to speak to them more and invite them in to your life to help you more, and help you grow and follow your spiritual path.

Regarding your future, they are simply excited because you are acknowledging them. And also, they say you are at a crossroads. That you can look down two roads, and choose which one you wish to pursue. The one they divinely guide you to take is the one paved with positivity. Your words, how you view your life, and every facet of it, dictate your outcome. When you start heading down this path, and you get nervous about it...for they say you do get nervous...they suggest that you stop yourself and ask yourself a question. What can you do, right now, to make the world a better place...to help your fellow man/woman/child/animal or planet. Then go do that. Your nervousness will disappear, and you will automatically reset yourself to be on the right path.

So choose the path of least resistance...the one travelled by your angels.

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth

• Miss Beth,

I do talk to my angels, an i'm glad to hear they are with me. Can they help me pick the right man for me when i meet him? How will i know i this person is the one?

I think I take after my grandmother when t comes to getting nervous, I am reading her journals and she had moments when she was nervous at times.

Can you tell me who my angels are?By name?

Thanks again Miss Beth

sek228

• Dear 228,

Your angels will help you with anything you ask them to. If you desire to find the right man, then you simply ask your angels to help you find him. First though you must let them know the traits of that person because they can't read your mind. Free will and all that.

Nervousness is just a symptom of fear your angels say. Fear of the unknown. Fear of a situation. To combat it, face the fear that is lingering. Ask your angels to be with you for courage, and forge ahead. Right through the unknown. Because looking back, you'll see it wasn't that big of a deal afterall.

You are surrounded by angels all the time. They come in to your life, and leave, and come back again, depending on what you are facing at a given point in time. Your guardian angels, though, are always with you. They have been with you since birth. I asked your angels who your guardians are, and they said you have two of them, one is named Samantha and one is named Jillian.

Remember that your angels have no ego's...so you don't have to know specific names. I will personally address my own guardian angels, but I also just talk to my "angels" in the plural because they know who they are. And since they change, and there are billions of them, it's impossible to know all of them for your lifetime.

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth

• Miss Beth,

Thank you,I do believe they will guide me in the right direction, .

• Miss Beth,

Thank you,I do believe they will guide me in the right direction, .

• I love hearing about Angels they are authentically tapped into Cosmic Force.

• Dear Esoteric,

Me too! I love talking to them and sharing their Divine guidance. As Twin Soul says, raise your antenna so I keep raising mine as high as I can 🙂

Angel blessings,

Miss Beth