Transferring schools, all help appreciated.

• Hi everyone,

I've been experiencing a dilemma recently, after moving far away from home and starting college last year. I've had some great experiences here, but I'm ready to go to a place that offers me more academically, appeals to my interests in writing & social work, and is closer to home. So I applied to two schools for transfer, and the suspense is killing me, I'm losing lots of sleep and I've fallen off track with my preoccupation with transferring.

I know this sounds like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill but I feel that a large chunk of my future relies on whether or not I'm accepted to one of the schools I applied to. Does anyone feel any vibes that would point to my chances of receiving acceptance letters? I fear that I've already become too invested but something weird tells me where I'm at now is not the place for me. Any insight or vibes about the entire matter is appreciated.

• Dear Electrum

You will transfer back closer to your home base yet it seems to be an hour or two drive away .

Sleep tight and stay calm because your insight is correct in that it is time for you to go back closer to home and finish with flying colors.

• I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you Shuabby, you've been a great help.