Captain-A New Discovery

• Hey Captain I had a conversation with gotnotyme4play about being an empath. And after talking to him and doing research-I believe I am one-Am I right?

How do I channel this, I notice I pick up vibes from others and channel with my own sometimes with so many vibes and emotions sometimes I feel things I dont want to feel. How do I get good at this if I am and how do I become better at it (Im kind of confused at what Im trying to say here lol)?

• Reread some of my earlier comments about putting some distance between you and another person to see if you are picking up and taking on their emotions. Then you can tell if the feelings are yours or theirs. It will then get easier to recognise which is which in the future.

• Ok and I do remember you saying this Ive been trying it out if those feelings are still there after Ive distanced myself they are my feelings right?

• Yes. You do need to be able to control your emotions if you are an empath. To convert negative feelings to more positive ones becasue you will also be picking up other people's feelings and you want to have a good basis of emotion in yourself. Or else you will end up being overwhelmed by other people's negativity if you have negativity inside yourself.

• Ok I understand this now. Thanks alot Captain! I have been noticing that I can pick up on otherss negativity and I hate and their negative air can really irritate me lol but I think thatswhy you ttold me to grab a hold of my emotions through understanding and looking deeper into myself so that any negative aspects inside me can be or at least nearly eradicated. Thank you for your insight truly appreciate it. Thank you so much 🙂

• Ok I understand this now. Thanks alot Captain! I have been noticing that I can pick up on otherss negativity and I hate and their negative air can really irritate me lol but I think thatswhy you ttold me to grab a hold of my emotions through understanding and looking deeper into myself so that any negative aspects inside me can be or at least nearly eradicated. Thank you for your insight truly appreciate it. Thank you so much 🙂