Interpretation, please.

• I'm a wee bit attached to this reading and need a detached point of view. I fear I'm not seeing clearly due to not wanting to know the truth. Can someone please put "reality" perspective on it. I'd rather know definates not "possiblities" from this reading.

Celtic cross

Question: what will happen between me and this man

1. Two of swords

2. Nice of swords

3. Ace of Pentacles

4. Queen of wands (I read this as past)

5. Eight of wands

6.Three of pentacles reversed

7. Nice of cups reversed

8. ten of pentacles reversed

9. seven of cups reversed

10. nine of wands

Other question was: What does he think about me (to get a feel for what is going on)

1. ten of swords

2. two of swords

3. Knight of wands

4. three of pentacles reversed

5.King of swords reversed

6.the chariot reversed

7.Queen of cups reversed

8.the tower

9.four of swords

10. the hermit

Last: What is going to happen between him and her (different her)

1.Eight of wands

2.Eight of cups

3.four of swords

4. six of pentacles

5. Judgement

6. Queen of Sword

7. King of wands reversed

8. knight of pentacles

9. Eight of pentacles

10.Wheel of fortune reversed

I appreciate your taking the time to look this over and just give me what you got in way of interpretations. Just one is fine if that's all you feel comfortable with. this is just a hard situation for me and I can't seem to get over it.

thanks for you help.

• What happened?

Unfortunately it is clear.... Nothing happened just your friend is a scoundrel.

You had relationships that has come to its end (2 of wands) relationship has failed (9 of swords) third person (Queen of wands) intervened in your blessed union (Ace of coins), he made a quick decision (8 of wands) and changed you to this new one (3 of coins PX) he behaved like not trustful man (9 of cups RX), he considered that your relationship lost its romantic atmosphere and turned to bothering mode of life (10 of coins RX) his cold heart did not know compassion (7 of cups RX), he considered your relationship lost its passion (9 of wands)

He thinks:

He tried to settle in this life (10 of swords) he was weak partner (2 of swords) and he was not an exemplary partner, always absent (Knight of wands), his past time merits (3 of coins RX) were crossed by his cruel action (Knight of swords RX) that hurts you (Chariot RX) he has broken everything (the Tower) he forget about love and broken your heart (Queen of Cups RX) changed his feeling (4 of swords) and left you alone (the Hermit). You question is about his thought or feeling but I think this guy has no any remorse.

Him and different woman:

1.Eight of wands

2.Eight of cups

3.four of swords

4. six of pentacles

5. Judgement

6. Queen of Sword

7. King of wands reversed

8. knight of pentacles

9. Eight of pentacles

10.Wheel of fortune reversed

If only it will make you calm I can say that she will hardly be more happier with him than you.

This different one is the a frivolous girl (8 of wands)... the same to him. Sex and some material interest joined these both (8 of cups)... their relationship is gaining momentum. they are now together and have a good time together t. They have a permanent appointment and have fun. They have common interests at the moment.

She considers that she got lottery prize (4 of swords to 6 of coins), she consider to make her life personal and material situation better with his help, she made first step to him (Judgement).... they conspired (Queen of swords)

the consider this alliance is beneficial agreement (King of wands RX). They believe that their union is a very promising Knight of pentacles that give them good profit (8 of coins). She consider that he is on her chain like a dog... Wheel of Fortune RX confirm material or sexual interest between them...

But it is just only beginning "flower-chocolate period" but King of wands RX and Queen of Swords tell us that he is not trustful man... and the same situation can happened with her in future too. He can leave her is he loose his interest to this woman...

• Thank you so much. So he's over it completely as I thought and he will not contact for friends. I'm bummed. But your right. I appreciate your honesty and help in all this. Thank you for taking your time to read. I really appreciate that.

• Hi inconclusive

You are kind and very feminine woman... you will find the man who will love and treat you... Do not allow anyone to hurt you... specially who does not worthy of you, who think only about his needs but not yours..... Do not this what you have lost.... think what he has lost.... leaving such woman like you... Give up. Take care.... You will smile soon and happy...

• This post is deleted!