Why does my girlfriend put up with me

• we have been together for 14 years i have put thru hell and back i have lie to her i have cheated on her wish she dont no about but she said i love you so much i do love her with all my heart i want to marry her if i tell her about what i did will i lose for good she is my life

• Be real with yourself>>>make your mind up>>>Do not to drag her through the dirt>>>If she has put up with you for 14 years and your only "thinking" about marriage after you had an affair with another woman. How does that really sound>>>the only way to see how sad this is turn the scenario around>>she kinda wants to marry you but sleeping with brad last week was kind of nice maybe I wait for someone better comes around before I leave / oh I know until then lets get married>>>Please don't marry her you will just mess up her life by marring her out of guilt and not out of love>>> let go of the lie- do not keep the lie going-for her sake and your own>>>but please leave out any painful details-women may think they want to hear it- but that will only keep her up all night worrying over it!!! free you soul Ken tell her and not us>>>happy is a man who conscious is clean>>>

• how do i tell her and if i do will she leave me what do i do i do love her and want to marry her please help me

• If you really do love her and intend to marry her then ask her to marry you. Your past - well maybe you are better off to let sleeping dogs lie if she has had no inkling that you have cheated....but don't tell lies if she asks, but be sensitive to her feelings and leave out too gory a detail. If she does ask and forgives, go out of your way to win her trust again. If she doesn't forgive....you'll just have to take it like a man and resolve never to be disloyal in a relationship again.

• thank you all yes i have ask her to marry me she said yes i am so glad i do love her

• Congratulations! Now start to be good to her, worship the ground she walks on, and concentrate on loving just her. And be loyal. Best of luck for the future.

• Im curious can i ask why you had an affair with someone else when you have been with this woman for 14 years and now you have asked her to marry you.

• looks to me like you really love her, and maybe she is just to good, maybe she knows what you have done, but her love has been so deep, that she is willing to put up, with all she been through! i feel for her,it sounds like you realize that you have a piece of gold holding it in your hands, wipe the slate clean if you want her to share the rest of your life with you, you have it in your power to make both happy! and that in itself is a blessing! rnchick advice is always on the money! why women sometimes stay around so long we wait sometimes for the man to have a wake up call, and this has been yours, stay awake, dont fall alsleep, because you may end up losing that piece of gold!

• it just happen it was not good at all i felt sick

• i just want to give yall a up date we got married this pass sunday i no i have my soulmate i love her so much thank you all

• following up, wishing you loads of happiness! to both!

• Hello, I think that she already loves you and after 14 years she knows who you are by now. You need to be honest with her. Most women appreciate that. If you not honest and you guys get married and later she discovers that you kept a big secret from her then she will be very hurt and then you will probably end up losing her. So my advice is to tell her the truth. She might be hurt and upset for a few days but deep down inside she will be glad you did. Best of Luck.

• congratulations and i wish you the best marriage >>.

• This post is deleted!

• i'm in two minds about this, I want to wish congratulations to you both and I do hope that you have a very happy future together. However, lies always come back to bite you on the bum so to speak, and it doesn't matter how much or how well something is covered up, these things always have a way of resurfacing. Its also easy thinking that because its happened and she hasn't found out, all too easy to happen again. If you truly love this woman I would suggest doing everything to try and make this relationship work, but I also feel that she should know the truth from you before she finds out some other way.

• here is a up date to you all every thing is very good here we just found out were going to have a baby yahoo i cant wait un till the baby is here the baby is due april 22 i let you all no when its here yahoo

• oh well congrats then. I hope you can stay devoted to her, knowing she loves you so much

• hello this is ken wife i would like to thank you all ken did tell me he showed my this site and he is here too it did hurt me we talked and i did for give him and if you give them a little rope they will run with it untill they hang them self so i dont think he will do it agin hi this is ken i do love her you see why she is the best thing that ever happen to me i will never hurt her i just want to make her happy i will if it kills me thanks every body

• MY friend i'm not hear to judge you but be for real you guy's been together for 14 years you have cheated on her taken her thru dirt and beyond. First off 14 years you didn't marry her then what makes you think you would marry her now. Your playing with someone emotions you really don't know what you want at this time because Love does not hurt it heals do you really Love her like you say you do or r u confused about what is. Love has nothing to do with feelings it's all about what you show exspression so far your kind of love sucks for soemone who say they love someone. Just my feed on it. Think twice before that word come out of your mouth the next time you see her. Get your SUGAR-HONEY ICE TEA == TOGETHER.

• Im glad you guys worked things out and forgiveness is wonderful. Good for you and God Bless your marraige and the start of a new family together with the baby. I am sure after 14 years you have both grown up alot and found whats most important was being together. I am very happy for you. xoxox