What will happen? Is there any hope?

• Could someone please offer me their time and advice with an indepth reading?

Will he ever move back interstate so that I can finally get on with my life?

Or will it get worse?

He is dragging me down with him, I know I have free will but it is very hard.

I know that the best thing for us is to as far away as possible from each other

but at the moment I see no hope in his move happening.

Please can someone give me advice in how to deal with this?

Your help is very much appreciated

Love & Abundance to you

• You are letting him drag you down. Nothing will change until you make the changes needed for you to move forward. Take control of the situation or let him drag you down and out. Your choice.

• Thank you Daangala again.

I'm not sure if you remember me but my former user name was Katayaw.

Sometimes I need to hear things more than once for them to start to sink in.

I know it all comes down to me and MY choices and I have to start making choices.

Thanks Again Daangala

• Yes I remember you 🙂

You know your situation best, you are living it. I am just picking the energy around it and it's a heavy energy. All I can say is that you will have to make the first move for this to change for the better. I think I did warn you in our last reading about not taking this guy back into your life no matter what..

All the best.

• I never wanted him back but he uses the kids as an excuse to come over "and see them", so I'm not sure how to go about that. I still have to keep repeating myself to him that I don't want him back, I think I just have to keep repeating myself and move on with my life the best way I can, to show him that we will never be.

Things in my life are slowly starting to get better.

• "taking him back" in your life in any shape or form is a mistake. I was not talking romantically. You need to set some limitations and rules. He needs to understand that he can still see his kids if he wants, he is the father, BUT he needs to live his life and you need to live yours. Separately.

I am glad to hear that things are getting better. 🙂