First ever post - elusive health issues!

• Hi everyone.. I have just started studying Tarot to find some guidance in my life. I am looking for some advice and some help if anyone here would be willing.. I'd like to do a spread to shed some light on my health issues - what the root is, really. I have a wide and confusing array of symptoms random from many allergies (food and enviromental) to fatigue, skin condition on limbs, fluctuating hormone/thyroid issues, an ever diverse array of vision problems..

What I am wondering is.. What spread should I use? And once I pull the cards - will someone here please help me come to a better understanding? I would be so grateful.

• I find making my own spreads works better.

Just assign a position for however many cards you want to use.

Wouldn't it be better to go see a Doctor though?

• I am assuming you have seen a doctor, if not definitly DO that. IF you have and they offer nothing then there are a few things you can do or look into.

!. check out "ascension symptoms" on the internet.

2. get an obsidian stone and wear it or carry it with you.

Obsidian

Gem Lore: Obsidian is molten lava that cooled so quickly it had no time to crystallize. Obsidian is a stone without boundaries and limitation. It is a strongly protective stone, forming a shield against negativity. Obsidian’s greatest gift is insight into the cause of disease. It aids the digestion of anything that is hard to accept and promotes physical digestion. This is an excellent grounding stone often used to focus ones inner vision when an answer is needed for the required course of action. It provides a shield against negativity, transforming negative vibrations within an environment. Wearing obsidian further disperses those unloving thoughts which arise from within the self or are directed toward ones physical form. It is quite useful in healing, providing both the healer and subject with clarity of the cause and effect of the disease.

3. Take care to remove or lesson as much as possible the allegens. In a weakened immune state some very minor allergies that did not cause problems before will now be heightened and further stress your immune system.

4. Get rid of any scented soaps, softeners and shampoos (no liquid soap at all) Find coal tar shampoo at a health food store and use vinegar in the last rince cycle of your laundry (it removes any residue and rinces clean/no smell left) Change and wash your sheets every couple of days but change your pillowcase every night or place a clean cotton towel on top of it every night. If you are not using 100% cotton sheets, get some. (you can buy used sheets at a second hand store and clean them if you dont have much money)

5. Get rid of any scented products in your home like poparie and those plug in things and candels. You can use natural spice scents like cinnamon and apples simmering on the stove and things like that but no manufactured kinds. They irritate the system.

6. If you dont already have one, get a new hepa filter for your heat/ac system and a hepa air freashner as well for your bedroom.

7. Use witch Hazel to calm your rash if it itches. Wash the rash ares at night before bed with water, dry and then use the witch hazel on it. Then do the same in the morning. If it itches during the day, you can use it again. (It's pretty cheap).

8. Meditate to relieve stress.

9. At night, if you can use some calm music for going to sleep it will also reduce stress.

Many of your symtoms may be stress related incluiding the rash. The items above for the most part are for alleviating some stress and the types of things that aggrevate the system under stress (allergens) and delpete the immune system which causes even more syptoms to surface.

If you can get most under control you may be left with symptoms that can be diagnosed and and then treated.

ANd if your job is causing you most of the stress, update your resume and start looking around. You don't have to quit or take another one but at least feel you have options and are doing something can sometimes help.

BUT again, if you have NOT seen a doctor you need to check these things out.

Blessings

• Hi.

8 of wands + 7 of coins + Temperance + King of wands + 9 of swords + Queen of Swords.

7 of coins tells you that You have problems with endocrine system and it gives you allergy reaction. You need always keep personal hygiene (8 of wands) and balance in food, you need to read more and learn more about Oriental medicine it will help you (Temperance)/ You need to check everything you eat, you need to avoid the food rich of cholesterol (King of wands).. because in future you may have more serious problem with health (9 swords) that can lead to the formation of kidney stones and cholelithiasis (Queen of Swords)...

Take care.