Asia118x

• Ok, this is so weird. I am in no way shape or form trying to freak you out, but I wanted to share this with you. I had a dream last night and it was very odd. Anyway, I have recently met my biological father, this dream was centered on meeting the family and learning about my family history. Anyway, during this dream, it was like everyone was hiding something from me that was an actual object that contained very poignant explanations.

Well, here is the weird part, the name of the book was your user name. And my bio family was buying everything they could that had your user name on it and keeping it from me. Until I finally cornered one member down and confronted them. But as soon as I was about to get my hands on that book, my dream ended Weird huh? I mean I know we have posted in some of the same threads, but, I just wanted to share that with you, bc who knows what's going on and maybe we can figure it out together??? lol

• Lol that is weird but don't worry I don't judge whatsoever 🙂 Now I guess I could try to help you but I think we should ask for reading from someone perhaps Captain we should solve this mystery!!!!!

• Sounds like a good idea.