Attracting Cancer Men.........huh?

• I have had a not so pleasant experience with a Cancer male (i.e. inconsistency and moodiness) and I grew tired of it and had to bring it to an end. Since then I have met a new guy.......and wouldn't you know it he is a Cancer too (sigh). By the way Im a Sag.

I really hope my previous expereince was an isolated incident.

• I don't think you should go into a new connection with a negative mind set just because this new guy is also a cancer, doing so, your connection are doom to fail!!

Even with the same birthday, all people are different.

You are not giving yourself or the new guy a fair chance.

Best of luck!!

• So very true......going to stay positive. Thanks 🙂

• Cant speak for all Cancers but being moody is def a Cancer trait.

• See, I don't blame you, but I'll give you an example of how it depends person to person how a Cancer will act.

My friend is dating a cancer, very successfully (they've been dating around 3 years) without ANY incidents at all. Her cancer was born on the SAME day as a Cancer I knew (although different years) and the Cancer I knew absolutely refused to settle down with any women and was a very typical Cancer situation like many on this forum. So, again, these two cancers have the exact same birthdays and yet they are completely, utterly different people.

Hope that helps 😉

• I have been positive with my new experience. He pursued me..BUT, there are some WARNING SIGNS that he is not being truthful or just inconsistant such as:

** Have not talked to him in 3 days...when he did call he was very brief and said he will call back later...didnt happen

** He always calls from work

When I met him....I asked him if he was married or in a relationship and his reply was "no". Women's intuition tells me to "keep it movin" and no contact with.