Need help for Celtic Spread Interpretation = )

• The guy that I have crush seems to be in a relationship, seems quite true, might be probably true.

Therefore, I draw another celtic spread for more clarity and here's the result:

Significator: Lover

1st = 3 of pentacles

2nd= Chariot

3rd= 2 of swords

4th= Strength

5th= World

6th= High Priestess

7th= Knight of Swords

8th= 7 of Swords

9th= Sun

10th= 9 of Baton

Does it indicate that it is time to move on, leave this guy alone. Leave this feeling, let the inner light guide me through the way, the future is bright, stop obsessing with this guy, and start accepting the Truth? Thank you for your help >< nice day...

• I am using the Tarot de Marseille = )

• Hi Confuser.

Your Significator tell us that you need to make hard decision (Lovers) due to possible love triangle (3 of coins) appeared in your life,,,, you are ready to escape, stand aside of this relationship, or even move to another place (the Chariot) but you are in hesitations (2 of swords), because you are still very closed and very attached to this person (the Strength) and it is difficult for you to place a dot in relationship (the World) But the World is in the position of near future so the it will be.... because you will got confirmation of another woman and you're not going to compete (High Priestess), you can only onlooking (Knight a swords) rumors reach you (7 of swords) you have a hope that there will be rebirth of old feeling from his side to you (the sun), but success is very difficult and even long lasting.... if you are going to wait too long (9 of wands).

• You did not mention the positions of each card sighs .. I will read them as they speak to me.

1st = 3 of pentacles - You need to have patience and be more logical and realistic towards this issue.

2nd= Chariot You have trouble driving your emotions. They get the better of you. Again, Logic and grounding is needed. Also finding a new focus wont hurt.

3rd= 2 of swords The need to look at this situation head on and either make your move or close the door on it.

4th= Strength Think with your head more.

5th= World Repetitious thinking. You keep going round and round about this in your head.

6th= High Priestess The need to listen to your instincts

7th= Knight of Swords This guy was not the one for you

8th= 7 of Swords Try to spend time with more people. Don't isolate yourself. It doesn't have to be " you against the whole world"

9th= Sun You hope for some happiness and love.

10th= 9 of Baton It will take some time for you to move on because you are very stubborn and set in your ways.

Bottom line. Move on from this silly fantasy. Socialize more, make more friends, go out, be more positive, get a new hobby a new focus point.

• 1st = (current situation)

2nd=(what crosses me/situation)

3rd=(foundation of the matter/unconscious influence or feeling)

4th=(past)

5th=(Conscious influence/feeling or alternate future)

6th=(Future)

7th=(my position and attitude of the situation)

8th=(external environment/other sees me)

9th=(wild card/key factor/inspiration)

10th=(final outcome)

This is the positions for all the card when i drawn the spread. So what do you guys think according to this positions for all the cards?

• I still stand by my reading even with the positions now in place.

• oh.. thx daangla...

anyway wish to ask... before i drawn the celtic spread... i drawn another 3 card spread

Past= knight of wands

present= Ten of cups

future= Hermit

how do you think it relevant to my celtic spread afterwards... i wish to learn more on tarot as well... = )

• the 3 card spread is quoted that, it seems he is in a relationship, how was it between me an him?

Perhaps in the past i wish to go for him, with all my passion

In the current i am really felt for him

But in the future, I should isolate my desire, my heart from him, search for inner truth, and move on..

is it true to interpret this way?

• That is a very good interpretation. 🙂

• What did you ask the cards when you picked those 3 cards?

• i was asking that, "He is in a relationship, so how was it between me and this guy?" I asked in such a ways because I seems to distrust that he is in a relationship, and still think that we are possible, during that time when i draw the spread.

If this is very good interpretation, then I really do not know which one to trust, Celtic or 3 card spread? or are there missing something? Because both spread, is asking the same question, generally.

• oh, i got what you mean, it means that my interpretation was correct? therefore I will move on, use all my strength to go forward into the future, leaving the past behind, = ) find another guy who is suitable for me...

• Hi Elisive

Does your interpretation for both my Celtic and 3 card spread, also pointed that i should change my feeling for this guy, and move on? This is not the right guy for me, he has no feeling for me, and i should charge into the future? thanks yeah... ><

• "oh, i got what you mean, it means that my interpretation was correct? therefore I will move on, use all my strength to go forward into the future, leaving the past behind, = ) find another guy who is suitable for me."

Yes.

• Daangala you are back!!!

Could you be so kind and give me a reading on whether or not I will have a renewal of a friendship with my friend (G). If yes, could you also give me a TimeFrame?

His D.O.B. is June 30, 1950

Myself: April 21,1973

Thank You Kindly 🙂

• At this time I don't see the renewal of friendship between you and G.

His cold intellectual nature clashes with your extreme idealistic approach to life. This was a working relationship? There is no emotions here. You are both on two different pages.

Have you ever thought about approaching him for a new start instead of waiting for him to approach you?

• Yes, I called him last Monday and left a message. So far I have not heard from him.

Also, you are correct in that this was a working relationship and we also had an intense and passionate Romance as well.

• This post is deleted!

• doeyeyedpisces you did a wonderful job of interpreting this spread. I think you know that this relationship will never be right? Not just from the cards themselves but from your heart and head.

So maybe it's time to let it go? Start fresh? Why are you still waiting?

• "Yes, I called him last Monday and left a message. So far I have not heard from him.

Also, you are correct in that this was a working relationship and we also had an intense and passionate Romance as well."

You need to move on. You are wasting your time "waiting" and "hoping" for something that will never be. Plenty of fish in the sea.