Piscean Healer/LOAP

• Hi guys,

thought I would post this here, I wonder if you could team up and pull a card or two for me. It is about this whole healing thing. I am so not sure if it is for real or if it is just me thinking it is real. Do you guys have any insight, should I forget it and laugh about it or should I really follow it up and work on it to improve (reiki or something like that)? I would like to think it is for real but it is such an amazing thing to be able to do that I am just not sure it is mine.

Thanks folks you are so kind.

XPAd

• Hi Sheelagh

I have no doubt at all that your healing light is real and its not just you thinking about it look at hubby and remember granny ? I seen the red light i understand how you feel second guessing yourself as this is a taurus trait but the results speak for themselves and yes i feel that you will learn reiki and be a master at it . I was going to ask you did you want me to do the pathway spread that Marc suggested? I was blown away by how he interpreted it

I have to tell you about second guessing myself i sent healing energy to Ibelieve and picked up that she had something wrong with her eyes and i never told her this becos you know that i was having eyes problems as well and i thought it was my energy that i was picking up anyway everytime i read her posts on any thread they were blurry i thought wtf??? then it hit me when i told her i was blown away when she confirmned this to be true.

So Sheelagh i feel that you should continue on with it but at the end of the day its your decision i hope you do .

Love and light Mags xx

• Hello Sheelagh,

I can pretty much confirm what Mags said. This gift is something you have chosen for yourself, on a deep soul/subconscious level. You have created it, specifically (Spider tells me) you have woven this yourself and it is now bearing fruit.

But there is more to it than what you have seen/experienced, Spider is also drawing your attention to something else related to this gift. In order to see what it is you need to embrace Mouse's medicine of scrutiny. Scrutinise everything. What you see, what you hear, what you feel. Everything.

You are also asked to accept your gift with grace (the Swan card). To surrender to the flow of the Universe and trust what is happening to you. Pay attention to your hunches and your gut knowledge. Honour your female intuition.

• Wow. Yes please Mags.

Marc do you mean to scrutinise everything in my daily life or spiritual one? What am I looking for I wonder?

Thanks guys.

• Spiritual life. Particularly when using this particular gift. You are looking or rather, you will find a way to expand your gift. To explore its facets and to discover new ways of helping/healing others.

• I was actually looking at doing a course to become a professional auric healer which includes reiki and chakra cleansing.

• Sounds like a great idea. But what does your instinct say? 🙂

• It asks me us it necessary to do a course to perfect it. It is just throwing money out the window. A reiki master would be just as good. But I read somewhere that the chakra cleansing is only offeted to people who are already masters. Still it might give the whole healing thing form. I will observe when I am doing your cleansing and I am really dying to know if you feel a difference. Will let you know when on the paddi thread.

• HI Sheelagh ,

Just read about the cleansing you done for Sheila that was amazing.I feel you are being called by spirit to read auras as im seeing the colour orange when im reading about your aura class i dont know much about auras what the colours mean i would love to know ,also have to tell you i seen what looked to me like an aura around baby Brooke and it was pink but at the time i thought it must be all the healing enegry that people were sending her but now im not so sure .

• Yes I really am interested to know if she felt anything at all. I am not sure about auras, I cannot see them when I look at people, well to be true I have never really tried properly, but I do see the energy fields when I do the cleansing stuff. And Sheila's was grey at the beginning and pink when I left her.

• wow pink is good thats the colour i send for healing but with baby brooke it looked like a band around her if that makes sense i ve never seen a aura either , i have done your reading and Marcs going to help me interpret i am still trying to decipher the meanings for you the kids broke up for holidays today so they are home early and the house is kaotic .

• LOL thanks very much Mags, our lot don't get an Easter holiday, they get 2 days of school and hubby wants to travel to Berlin but that is a day trip there and a day trip back so I think we will postpone it for awhile.

• Sheelagh im trying to analyse these cards not having much luck so im going to post them anyway so that Marc can take a look

1 Your past - - Salmon

2 Your present -Alligator contrary

3 Your future- Raven

4 The pattern or set life lessons that is moving through your life -Hawk

5 The challenge you have conqueredor the lesson just completed - Turkey contrary

6 What id working for you -hummingbird contrary

7 What is working against you - Antelope contrary

Salmon

is the sacred keepr of wisdom and inner knowing who despite strong river currants will always return to the place of its creation . Its determinationis driven by the wisdom of instinct and inner knowing which yields a sense of purpose that cannot be thwatred by external forces . Coming full circle slamon medicine people finish what they begin , bringin lifes events and cycles to closure. Salmon medicine honors every encounter in life as a gathering of wisdom . It teaches that even whe the flow of life seems to push you back , you can tap the hidden reources of your human spirit and personal inner knowing .. The journey may not be an easy one , and the currants of public opinion may not be in your favour , but you can choose to honour the wisdom you carry and instinctually do what is right .If salmon swan into your cards today it may be telling you to trusting your gut feelingsand inner knowing at this time

Avoid the influence of those who may have hidden adgenas or who manipulate events for their personal gain Do you need to reflect on personal experiences that will help you decide wethere the tide is ebbing or flowing in a direction that benefits your forward movement and growth ? Go back to the beginning and retrace your path to this point .The wisdom inside you and when honouring it you will not go wrong .

The silver of salmons skin reflects many lessons . To reclaim your inner knowing you must see the opportunity in all situations and know that the wisdom is earned through both lifes easy and difficult experiences . Be willing to listen to others as well as to the small still voice within . Behave in a manner that honors you path . The proper use of inner knowing comes when you flow with your authentic feelings , embracing all the experiences you encounter in life as learning lessons rather than hardships. Salmonteaches you to see every ben in the river as a new adventure , with a lesson you need to learn in order to grow . That knowledge becomes authentic wisdom through applying these triths to your life .

Alligater in the contrary position

For the present signals a time to laugh in the face of conflict and order to survie it also cold mean that rash actions or thoughless words have put you in jeopardy and warns you not to fall prey to quick fix solutions or schemes . a ban aid will not cure your present situation intergrate stable long term solutions annd options .If you have become inflexible or judgemental , detach from the muddied thinking or clouded feelings that have imprisoned your progress, in all cases gator reminds you to scan more than the surface integrating all possibilities, potential risks, unexpected outcomes and ultimate rewars . If you integrate all these veiwpoints it becomes easier to roll over and come out on top

Raven

You carry the medicine of magic. Raven magic is a powerful medicine that can give you the courage to enter the darkened of the void. If you choose raven in your spread you are going to experience a change of consciousness. Raven is the guardian of ceremonial magic and in absentia healing .You brings a sense of well being. If you have chosen raven do not try to figure it out. It is the power of the unknown and something special is going to happen. The deeper mystery is how you will respond to the sparkling synchronicity of the alchemical moment. Use it wisely to enhance your growth. Can you accept this gift from the Great Spirit or will you limit the powers of the great mystery.

Hawk

Hawk is akin to Mercury, the messenger of the gods. Hawk medicine teaches you to be observant, to look at your surroundings

Observe the obvious in everything that you do. Life is sending you signals.

If you have pulled the Hawk card, then right now a clue about the magic of life is being brought to you.

This magic can imbue you with the power to overcome a currently stressful or difficult situation. The test is your ability to observe the nuances of power lurking nearby. Is power the talent you have and are not using? Are solutions always hard to find because you have lost the broader vision of Hawk? Or is the Great Spirit displating a gift that you need only to receive?

Have the colors of the morning inspired you to create? Or has the gloominess of a present situation left you earthbound, unable to hear the voise within the raindrops splashing on your window? Pay attention! You are only as powerful as your capacity to perceive, receive, and use your abilities.

What is called for here is an intuitive ability to discern the message carried within the cry of Hawk. The shrillness of Hawk's call pierces the state of unawareness, and ask you to seek the truth.

If Hawk has circled and landed in your card spread, you are to be aware of signals in your life- so notice and recieve them.

Hawk may be teaching you to grab an opportunity which is coming your way. On the other hand, Hawk may be bringing you the message that you should circle over your life, and examine it from a higher perspective. From this vantage point you may be able to discern the hazards which bar you from freedom of flight. Remember: Hawk has a keen eye and a bold heart, for Hawk flies close to the light of Grandfather Sun.

Turkey Contrary

There are several aspects to pulling the gobbler card in the reversed position .Are you gobbling up anything and everything out of fear of lack ? Are you holding on to tight and refusing to let go of a dime for charity? It could be that the scrooge in you has grown accustomed to the miserly aspect of living. If not you might look at the possibilty that you are fearful of spending money at this time another aspect of contray gobbling is the idea that the world owes you something and that you do not need to recycle the energy , The buck stops here may only mean that it stops in your bank account . On all levels of this contrary message , the key note is that generosity of spirit is being neglected . This can be toward your self or toward others .

Remeber never give to recieve . That is manipulation. Giving is without regret and with a joyful heart , or the giveaway has lost its true meaning .

Hummingbird contrary

If contrary hummingbird is in your cards in any coonfiguraton , it speaks to you of matters of the heart . How or why has you heart centre closed? Have you done something callous to others causing them to shut off the love they once felt for you . The contrary hummingbird may presage sorow and the inability to see the many blessings we two leggeds have been given and the primordial beauty that surrounds us . If contrary hummingbird sings its forlorn song , perhaps you should journey into your personal pain and know that your sorrow is your joy in another reflection .

Antelope contrary

Antelope is a signal that you are not listening and not acting on the will of great spirit. You may be taking more than your share Antelope medicine in the contrary makes you crazy and quarrelsome . You will certainly be indecisive and not know what direction to turn .You might be lying to yuorelf and others . Stop lying even if you think it will get you off the hook .contrary antelope will trip you at every turn . Quit being so conventional and following others all the time . Take your own authority.Let antelopes heart beat strong in you , and you will know the way . But as always the message is do it the fear of the unknow subsides once action begins.

Contray antelope ,may also be telling you that decision to start now is necessary. The maine element in procrastination is lack of conviction . To honour your chosen destiny is to honr your commitment to doing what you proclaim you are doing . Walking your talk is the essence of antelpe people . Talking your walk is contrary antelope personofied .

To right contrary antelope three steps are necessary

1. Have the desire to do something

2. Make the firm decision to begin that action

3. Do it

Sheelagh most of these meanings i typed from the book i know that Marc will ber able to put it into a better perspective for you .

Love and light Mags xx

• LOL Mags how long did it take you to type all that?Thank you so much. You are so good with those cards.

• Interesting spread Mags 🙂

My interpretation:

Salmon may be referring to you honouring your gut knowledge with regard to your hubby's business. Well done Sheelagh! Or it may be broadly referring to you trusting your instinct with whatever Turkey reversed represented.

Did you gobble up too much recently? Were you clinging too tightly to something or someone? Were you neglecting being generous in some situation? Whatever it was, Salmon says you trusted your instinct and righted the situation.

The challenge now is to integrate everything you have learned into your life. This is Gator's medicine. He could be warning you not to get complacent here. It ties in nicely with the Hawk card, which reinforces the message to be observant. "Observe the obvious in everything you do". Take a Hawk-eye look at your life. This is contrary to Mouse's medicine which was to scrutinise everything. Now you need to soar above your life and watch from above. What's coming in, what's going out. Observe it all, but you need not scrutinise it.

Whatever pains you, is causing you heartache, or taking away your joy is actually helping you in this moment. Face the pain, the answers to your questions lie within it. But beware of inaction Antelope is telling you. Remember what Gator is saying about getting complacent. The message here is to feel the fear (or face it as I said) and do it anyway. You must take action in order to achieve your future self represented by Raven.

That would be something magical, mysterious, something you cannot figure out right now, so it will be unexpected. But it will be "magical" for you.

Hope that helps. Love and light,

Marc

• Marc i have to say that i thought some of those cards in contrary were a bit harsh i honestly felt bad typing them yet i could strongly relate to some of them so i hope that i havent got Sheelagh and mines energys crossed .

• Thanks guys I do wonderhow this ties in with my fear of moving back to Ireland and all its implications or if it is related purely to the whole healing thing.

• Fear not Mags, there is no bad medicine. They are just different lessons. Think of them as a mirror and it will help you see how to rectify the contrary medicine.

Sheelagh, is that fear taking away your joy? If so, you may be asked to take action and make the move 🙂

• When you put it like that it sounds so simple. i can apply that to more than one area of my life. Guys thanks so much for your efforts, I hope you are not too exhausted by it, I know I get really tired after doing my stuff, exhilarated just after but wrecked a few hours later. I am going to sit down tonight and write down all the things I fear that are taking away from my joy and then see how I can work on them. And sign up for that reiki course so I have it done before I .....move.....it really freaks me out that word however much I want to do it I am soooo scared......

Thanks again!

• If it sounds simple then it probably means it's the right path for you. The only obstacles in our way on our Divine life path are of our own making.

I too feel very energised after a reading/divination, but I can only maintain it for so long. Damned physical bodies. Can I be beamed up yet? lol 🙂