Numerology obsession

• hai everybody, hw r u doing? im new to the forum n would like to thank Tarot.com for giving me opportunity to participate in the forum. my 1st concern is numerological obsession. i dont know why i become so obsessed with numbers in my daily life. i will make sure that everything i do i wont be doing 4 times, 13times, 22 times,....(digits added give 4) or 9 times as a fear of bad luck, even the date of the month i wil make sure i wont be doing most of the thing on 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st (no added give 4) and 9th,18th, 27th (no added give 9) as a fear of bad luck. the actions that i mean are like buying any things to be used permanent,printing something, regitstering for new jobs,fill up form, company registration and so on. i know im wrong and a bit obsessed. i just want to know what is really the general usage of numerology and just follow that without making my life miserable. can anyone advice me? thank u

• Hi selvan,

welcome to tarot forum, I'm sure you will get plenty of help on here from the great people here 🙂

one thing that I feel I want to say is, just try and relax a bit more about the numbers, yes, they can be a great tool to use in certain circumstances, but I feel you may have a little to much fear from certain combinations, but the thing is, these numbers will only have the power in them that YOU give to them, I just feel it's that that brings situations about......what we focus on is what we get turn up in our lives....

Hope others that are more knowledgeable than I will come to help you selvan,

many blessings

♥

• I love 4

I was born on the 4th

4 is my favorite number

4 is my Life Path number

22 is my master number

and 13 is my Karmic debt number

attributes:

1. Discipline (Positive)

2. Rigid (negative)

Life Path:

4 Works best in material and practical areas where accuracy, endurance, concentration, and perseverance are required; works well with hands and with earth products.

Examples:

Engineer

Builder

Mechanic

Draftsman

Accountant

Architect

Real estate broker

Ecologist

4 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: Symbolically, the number 4 and the four-sided square are synonymous. As a child, you spent time in a square crib and playpen. As you grew older, you drew pictures of a square house in which you and your family lived. You played with square blocks and most likely romped in a square yard. Although the perimeters of your world grew as you matured, still the boundaries defined the extent to which you could expand. Because these boundaries protected you from harm, the square became imbedded in your subconscious as a symbol of security and structure, a comfortable, productive and organized system of existence.

The earth was formed on the fourth day of Creation; therefore, symbolically, all earthly things come under a 4. As the recipient of this vibration, you are a very creative builder, an individual who puts form and structure into life. You build tangible objects because you need to see visible results from your efforts. Carpenters, masons, draftsmen and all the building trades come under a 4.

You are a good worker. An employer can rely upon your stability, steadiness, honesty and sense of responsibility. You are the salt-of-the-earth type who realizes the importance of a sound foundation upon which to build the future. By upholding the traditions of the past you reinforce your sense of security in the present and the future. Your naturally cautious, industrious nature makes you a saver. You are a patient planner, and you insist that your finances be organized. Because of this predilection toward thrift, practicality and wise handling of finances, you would be a good banker or financier. Law, order and regulation are keywords for a 4, You have an inborn respect for supervision and control. Many 4's work in government or law, the foundations of society. Such occupations require insight and the ability to examine situations and make judgments based upon reason, all of which you, as a 4, are extremely capable of doing.

Because a 4's insight is based on sound reasoning, this number produces the inventor who creates practical objects for the home or business. This ability also manifests itself in farming, mining, geology and gardening—those occupations which produce valuable products from the earth.

A negative 4 can be a "workaholic" whose stern and sterile outlook makes life a plodding drudgery. You can be stingy, unfriendly and alone, boxed in by secure walls of your own making, which protect you from the outside world, but also prevent you from enjoying relationships with others. This person feels limited and restrained because of a fearful need for security.

As a positive 4, you have the ability to build a useful world through sound reasoning, where your hard work and patient perseverance will benefit others in a tangible way.

Master number:

22 Works best at the head of large-scale business and philanthropic organizations or in government, where practical applications of the most forward-thinking ideas can be made.

Examples:

Political organizer

Corporation and international lawyer

Architect

Builder

Aeronautics and space positions

International corporate executive

Public reformer

Public benefactor

Labor organizer

Mass-communications executive

Art patron

AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: This is one of the four master numbers (11, 22, 33, 44), and it can be experienced as either a 22 or a 4, or as a fluctuation between the two during your lifetime.

You have the potential to accrue vast wealth and power on a world wide scale Your greatness can be achieved through resources, including people. You are the philanthropist whose fortune gained from material achievement is used to build a better world.

Your originality allows you to create solutions to problems that others consider unsolvable. You have a genius for thinking in broad terms while always arriving at practical solutions. You are hard working, honest in dealing with people, and above all, ethical. You are a master at directing others but be careful never to exploit them for selfish reasons. Overwork and a desire for power and control can create a negative 22 whose potential for evil can produce a ruthless and even infamous type.

Overwork brings on emotional difficulties. You have strong opinions and a great deal of wisdom, which is always directed to practical uses. You can contribute to shaping the destiny of the world through industry, politics or the professions.

Firmness in friendship and all relationships, including marriage, provides the secure base from which you meet the world. You have enormous leadership and policy-making abilities. With effort, of which you are extremely capable, you will become one of those financial tycoons whose name lives on through good works that benefit millions.

Karmic Debt:

From a 13 Karmic Debt: In a nutshell: the 13 Karmic Debt produces a lot of frustration and, as a result, does not seem to be rewarded in proportion to the effort. Think of it as a consequence of a previous lifetime dominated by laziness, taking advantage of others, and similar bad choices. The most important advice to those with a 13 Karmic Debt is: don’t take shortcuts, don’t do anything halfway, be prepared to work hard for whatever you want and be patient. If you have a Karmic Debt Life Path number, for example, the impact will be felt repeatedly throughout the life cycle, but not continuously. Every once in awhile, you will be hit by the negative influence of this Karmic Debt number, which, in turn, gives you the opportunity to respond and hopefully overcome its effect and learn from it This is by far not the worst Karmic debt number.

There is nothing scary or bad luck related in there.

4 is for stability, the 4 points of the compass, the 4 sides of a square or the base of a pyramid. the 4 earthly elements.

4 is concidered unlucky in portions of chinese, korean and japanese culture as it sounds like the same word pronouciation for "Death" BUT...only in some portions of these cultures as the pronounciation is different for different dialects. So you may come across some information in feng shui about 4 being unlucky.

Also understand that in this same instance the word for 13 is concidered very favorble since it sounds like "definitely living"

There are some buidings in china that do not include the 4th floor similar to leaving out the 13th in the USA and yet most people in both countries no it is only a superstition.

So look at it this way. There are no universal bad/unlucky numbers. There are some that are more auspicious than others for a particular event and or thing but none that are bad in and of themselves.

Blessings

• hai Ibeleive, thanks for the indepth reply from yourself which cause me to realize certain things. i know no numbers are unlucky. but my problems are im having OCD an in the process of overcoming my obsession and compulsion. i believe with my interaction with people worldwide i can able to build my confidence, strength and overcome it by time. again thank u so much.

• Your welcome and I understand, I have a little bit of it myself. The only reason I could give you that much depth is because those really are my numbers. I had a numerology report done once and that is what I cut and pasted.

The the oriental stuff I knew cause I was a little put out over feng shui not liking my favorite number in the whole world.

But is does help put it all in perspective since they love 13.

PS: One of my favorite sayings is "I have CDO. It is like OCD but the letters are in the right order; as it should be." LOL

Blessings