What does a planet connection mean?

• Hello everyone,

I was looking through some old readings and I remember BImoon telling me that I had a planet connection with someone else. I've heard the term before and I was wondering what it usually means when a psychic describes two people as having a "planet connection"... does it have to do with astrology?

Thank You,

Nina

• Yes it is to do with astrology. It means that one of the planets in your birth chart is connected to someone else's in some way. It could be any of the planets, the moon, sun and so on.

If I recall correctly, you will need to know your exact time and place of birth as well as the other person's to get a full picture of the connections and what they mean. Some of it you can find out without time and place, but you can only get the full picture with the aforementioned information.

Hope that helps 🙂

~ Marc

• Hi Marc

Thanks but why is a planet connection significant? Although I know what needs to be true to have one (having a planet connected to the other's) what does it /mean/? Why is it significant/why do we talk about it?

Does it meant that you'll feel connected when you meet or when you talk?

Thanks,

Nina

• Again, if I am recalling correctly, the significance pertains to how the two of you will interact. There are positive connections and negative ones, or if you prefer, beneficial connections and challenging ones.

The stronger the connection the more likely you are to feel it, though as with everything in life, there are no guarantees. e.g I have a planetary connection with my ex. I feel this connection, she however, does not.

• Thank You,

Perhaps it depends on little factors like how many, what planet, etc.

• That's right. There are a lot of factors involved, including the angle of the connection and what Houses the planets "activate". It's a really fascinating tool, and I do suggest that if you have the time, then do read more into it. 🙂