What should I do with my relationship????

• Hi, I am new to this and hopefully it helps. I am in a current relationship and have been since I was 15 and now I am 27, Everything was good and like all relationships we had good and really bad times, however, during that time I have to admit but I cheated on him, he was upset and I was truly sorry. But this was like years ago.... BUt I noticed he has kept that grudge and felt like it was running our relationship now. I talked to him about it and we both agreed that we would move on since it was so long ago.Now he calls me names he's drinks practically every day and very negative towards everything I do like go work out at the gym or go to schoo. We do have our good times but I feel like we have more bad than good. Also, we do have 3 children, who we both love but i think I wanna move on and do more for myself I wanna have fun socially I can't go nowhere with out basically approval and I can't even go out friends(girls) just to have fun. I guess you can say he's controlling. He always has something to say and says I have him like that. Which I don't think is fair. cause he acts like he never done anything wrong, and lately I been the one taking care of the bills when we both make good money and I ask money from him but he always has a reason not to give me money like I have to pay my bill and other stuff, I'm like okay but we also have this and of course I end up being the one who pays. It's been like this for several months now. I think I'm just getting tired and just don't know what to do. We tried talking but nothing never seems to go right he aplogizes and all and acts nice but I'm not sure if I really wanna work it out I guess I want it all. I do love him but??? I hope there is someone who can help give me advise...I don't want to use my kids as an excuse and all...

• Alos, i forgot to mention but I tried to let him know especially when we argue that we should take a break but he insisted no that we can work it out but I don't know if it will or if I want it to??