Shuabby Reading

• Hello Shuabby,

Are you able to read for me?

• Hello Joe,

What is your question?

• Was hoping you can write me when you have time?

• Hello Joe,

I have time now. I feel you question is about matters of the heart and that you want a long lasting love in your life at this time. You are ready to do till death do us part. I feel a lovely lady with light hair and eyes around you and she has a delicate nature is what I'm being told. She has been hurt badly in a prior relationship and it emotionally scarred her . With her I feel that you will have to have patience and endurance because she does care and when she loves a man it is really love for her. She puts all of her heart and emotions into the relationship. This time around she is looking for a tender equal partnership.

I do believe you are the man that can fullfill her needs with some extra perks in there for good measure.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thanks so much for the reading......was hoping that you would email (although I guess I did not make it clear) me but thank you again. Would love to chat sometime.

Joe

• Hello Shuabby,

I am writing to you with the hopes you can provide me with some insight. I met the woman you describes above and your reading was correct. We were friends for a short time and then nothing happened and we lost touch. I tried to reconnect with her but have not heard a response from her. Can you please provide some insight into this relationship? I have been patient and have worked on myself a great deal the last year. Any chance with her? Thanks, Joe

• Shuabby, I am not sure if you have received my previous posting or do I need to start a new topic for you to see this question??? I guess I shall soon see huh? LOL

Joe