Thank You And Appreciation-Captain,PisceanHealer,CWB,Jlinangel,Paddifluff,etc

• Hi everyone, just wanted to create a thread thanking and appreciating everyone (sorry if I didnt throw your name in I remember everyone) who has ever read, commented and giving me insight on any of my threads! Ive didnt want to jump in anyones personal threads to do so. These past 6 months have been very life changing for me but for the best! Ive have been getting better and better everyday. Still gaining strength and continuing to move on forward to my bright future ahead, I just wanted to take the time out to appreciate everyone who has ever taken out the time to help me. Its been on long journey and this site has become a wonder outlet for and in fact its like another family to me! Showing me love and sometimes tough love just to help me and keep me going so for that I thank you all for your dedication and time.

Im still working, excercising and getting ready for school (Ive been accepted to Miami International University of Art and Design-and financial aid is looking spectacular for me lol as well as the condo I should be moving in down there!) Im also getting into modeling (wish me luck everyone-hope it works out just nervous lol!) and gaining more and more strength everyday. Of course I have my down days sometimes but I notice the good ones and really outweighing the bad ones more and more. I'll continue to update everyone about my progress but thanx everyone, love you all and god bless 🙂

• These are the recent pictures I took of myself. I practice my homemade modeling skills on camera. Hope you love them-tell me what you think. I think these photos really show off my newfound happiness Ive been gaining ever since I left my abusive home months ago. Hope you love it tell me what you think everyone!

• God bless you all 🙂

• Very pretty x x

• Thanks forevervirgo!

• yw!

• I didn't quite catch that CWB lol I can be bad with txt slang at times lol?

• Oh now I got it lol! Thanx for everything once again 🙂

• I also would like to thank all of you for everything 🙂

You've all been of great guidance to me throughout the time i've been here.

I'm eternally grateful n thankful!

Thank You :))

Hanswolfgang has been a great teacher as well 😄

Thank You :)))

• Any time good luck with your new studies and plans!

• Thanks Im sure it will go well as long as I keep my head up stay strong and continue my journey on a positive note. Many hugs love and blessings to paddifluff lol. Thanks for everything!

• You've come a long way Asia118X, I'm glad I was able to help you on your journey. Keep up the good work, and best of luck to you in love, life, career and whatever else your heart desires.

• Awww thanks Piscean healer I know Ive come a long way from where I used to be that's why Im thanking everyone! I'm still coping with things a little but I noticed the good days definetly outweight the bad ones. Hope my journey continues to go well. Thank you so much! I'll update you on all mynew adventures 🙂

• Your inner light shines and you are beautiful....however, never forget to keep up the work. I've been here for over a year and if it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't be where I am today and like you am so grateful for the people who have helped me. However, as I have been on this journey of "enlightment" for decades, my biggest mistake was forgetting to continue my quest. I got compliant and spent a lot of time "riding the high" and when the high ended I was lost again. So, my latest and greatest advice to you and everyone else, when you feel this good, remember it took work to get here....don't forget that this involves daily work towards feeling good. You are seeing that you can reap the rewards for your hard work....keep it up!

• Appreciate it and I definetly will continue on my journet there is so much to learn at my age-just awaiting the adventure! Thanks alot Aunt Buck! 😉