Seehorse an ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:)

• Athen's definitely, for the arts,the sculptures,the buildings,ancient ruins, beaches...then i would definitely go to pine tree hehehe...In my past life i believe i was a Roman goddess of some sort..I loved the clothing, but hey what women doesn't like her clothing, oh and the eye makeup, oh then of course all the men lol...

I would be like a child on Christmas morning...traveling everywhere...

then one of my other places i feel like i have been before is New York....2 trips when the lottery come my way haha

• Sorry, it will come my way first ! The only reason the universe hasn't granted my wish yet is because i have to learn to be patient, that's my lesson that's why, really !

I too believe i was the great Roman emperor (we need group therapy) Nero! Hmm....maybe that's why i'm so obsessed with fire lol

• A guy i know has a brother who immigrated in Canada (toronto) and told him about Nelson, a cool (literally, 9celsius in June) little town up there in the Cootenays (right?). Googled it, it seems my kinda place hippies, weirdos smoking pot talking about conspiracy theories, lotsa spiritual people doing spiritual stuff you know the place ?

• (shoving and shouting)

HEY!! MYJOURNEY!YOU ASLEEP?! HUH ? HUH?!

My wife goes crazy when i do that lol

• 🙂 Think My Journey is sleeping see horse, she doesn't come on till later time for me, when i am suppose to be asleep, i just hang around here, and normally she comes on from my time, in the uk about 9 o'clock in the evening, is when i see her around, so dunno what time that is in Canada, when i am in the evening, i think she will be in the afternoon.

Were a bouts did you say you're from See horse? To make the time difference a little easier for you.

i think i am either 10 hours behind Canada, or in front not sure. Bad at maths. lol

its the afternoon here atm, about 2ish. 🙂 I hope your having a good day/afternoon.

Confusing i know but thats time for you, Love Bee Xx

• Hmmmm....now that youmention it Canada is a long way from Greece SO I"LL JUST HAVE TO YELL LOUDER!!!!

• omg seehorse, rotflmao........wait i need 10 coffee's to keep up with you...Nelson, BC hahaha

i think someone on tarot is from there..i'll ask her.....................

• its 10:11 am here right now sweet bee, got your message..

k daughter not feeling well, a case of allergies, yep........what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have ha no sun in 5 months ok so we had a couple of days...so how does one get alergies in rain...lol

@seehorse FIRE< yep.......................rip roaring fire, i think in my younger days i might have been to Nelson, have you ever heard of the BONG...lol I bonged a few way back then and i was apart of those conspiracy theories...

• Ok lady now explain BONG

And i've seen people posting something then on the next post they just type "bump"

Enlighten me please

And where do you find all those cool animated stuff i'm jealous

On second thought don't tell me i'll swamp this forum with them lol

• rip roaring fire ?!

• A bump is to keep your post at the top...like my picture of Mr.bump so you could find your thread..page 1 i think...

OK a Bong, in my days many moons ago, a bong was used to smoke weed...lol I was going to post a picture of one, but they look nothing like the one back in the days, of peace not war 🙂

NO, I DID NOT INHALE THE WEED LOL...

RIP ROARING FIRE, IS JUST AN EXPRESSION, LOL...THATS WHEN MY LIONESS COMES OUT, YELLING AT HER CUBS, OR WHO EVER P'S ME OFF..LOL..like when my partner spends the night and says "ARE YOU SLEEPING SHEE, NO!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS HAVE MY EYES CLOSED WHEN I'M AWAKE... LOL

OK LESSON FOR THE DAY, GET YOUR SELF A COMPUTER AND GOOGLE,.. OH WAIT YOUR USING A COMPUTER LOL...JUST KIDDING OOPS CAPS ON..THAT MEAN I'M YELLING IN COMPUTER LANGUAGE AND SOMETIMES IT REALLY ****** PEOPLE OFF...HAHAHA

hows little ones teething problem, I'm sure you'll be singing their favorite lullaby now and reading the same book over and over again lol...

Pictures, oh my don't get me started, somedays i will be researching for hours and then somedays i just steal them lol....

This is my driver Otis, i haven't taken him out for awhile, somedays i'll just drive through all the threads for something to do lol...but he's been parked for awhile..but here you go...

• Otis is just perfect. How did you guess about the children seems you're getting the hang of that time difference thing lol today we got lucky they slept early and teeths thank god the last 2 days we slept (most of) the night. How's things with your daughter ? I know puberty is a very difficult age for both the child and the parent. I've read some books on child psychology really interesting things there (and then i discovered google found more for free lol) but really, psychology is everything. From raising a child to mass manipulation, it permeats every aspect of our lives. When you discover how the Authorities manipulate people's minds it gets scary, as is when you start to find out about yourself....that's a diffcult path i tell you. (i fear there's something wrong with me i write for 3 minutes now and still no stupid jokes?)

As for the whydontugoogleit ,that too is psychology, really ! That's the reason why kids ask their Mom to do things for them they are absolutely capable of doing themselves, causing poor Ma to scream. It is proof that somebody cares for you. Yes it's true. From the child's point of view it serves as reassurance Mom still cares and will continue to pamper her baby.

So my dear ,dear MyJourney now you finally discover my true mental age hahaha

• Bump

• And of course there are some kids who just LIKE to make their Mom scream hahahaha

• you must know my 11 year old Pisces girl lol....awe but she has a beautiful spirit though, she is a very old soul:)

She tells, me her brain makes her crazy sometimes and then it makes her say things to me...hehe.

Tell me S.H., "not your name"..but do you have an English name?

• Okay MyJourney 🙂 Love ya. Bee Xx

-x-

Seehorse, i hope your weekend went well. or day went well rather

Bee Xx

• Your daughter is right (of course she's right she's an all-knowing PIsces) about her brain. The changes a body has to endure when going from childhood to puberty are dramatic. Hormones kick in, metabolism rates,ego transforming itself (baby dies-adult is born) everything changes rapidly causing anxiety maybe even fear. It's basically a "what the h3ll is happening to me" situation so far behind us adults we forgot what it was like.

As for your question, boy you're going to rofl now.....did not understand a thing hahahaha pliz explain to stoopid fish lol

• Oh seehorse,are you just playing with my brain lol..

first S.H. stands for seehorse, i'm to lazt to write your name now you are called SH or bro...lol..

as far as "What is your name", you know my name is sheila an "english" name lol...told you before i'm english and sometimes i don't write in english lol...my brain is on full speed hehe...

so i just wanted to know if you had an English name or a Greek name...like ummm wait, i have to google...

Atlas Christopher

Hector, Oh i sure hope its not Hector, lol

Damon

Lysander

Perseus Alexander

Andreas

Demetrius

Timon

• should say to lazy to write your name don't ask me what lazt means lol

• om gosh i just realized its almost tomorrow there ...i am sooo confused...wife calling SH...lol