Seehorse an ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:)

• 🙂 my daughter took this of me while i was shopping lol...

• 🙂

• Oh now i'm jealous ! Wait here dear i'll be right back....

• %)

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PEDRO, DICK LOL ROTFLMAO

• 🙂 Goodnight or Good morning OZ

• OH MY GOD,

NICE TO MEET YOU FINALLY SEEHORSE,

SHIELA, PLEASE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH OR YOU MIGHT WAND UP AT THE DENTIST OFFICE AGAIN, INSTEAD OF TAKKING THEM OUT, YOU WILL END UP LIKE ME, PUTTING THEM IN, YES SHIELA I AM TALKING ABOUT TEETH, MY BIGGEST VENTURE I WANT TO GO TO THE FINEST RESTAURANT ORDER ME A BOWL OF WATER, TAKE MY TEETH OUT AND BRUSH THEM RIGHT THERE, WATCH EVERYONE RUN OUT, OF THE RESTAURANT, HAVE SHIELA LAUGHING NON STOP, SEND YOU A VIDEO SEEHORSE, SO YOUR LAUGH WILL BE HEARD ALL THE WAY TO FLORIDA,

SHIELA, I CANNOT WEAR HEELS, I WILL FEEL LIKE A WOBBLY TEENAGER X FOUR,

EVERYONE WILL BE WONDERING IF I AM DRUNK OR STUPID, I WILL PUT ON A INNOCENT ELDERLY LADIES FACE AND SAY BOTH THINGS,

SEE YOU LATER,

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH,

SORRY SEE HORSE, I CANNOT SEND YOU A PICTURE OF ME SHIELA HAS MY PICTURES ALL OVER ALL THE THREADS, YES, TOOTHLESS THAT IS,

• HEY NICE TO MEET YOU TOOOOO RAMONITA !! So now that you've found this thread you know your friend MyJourney do at her free time....and you thought she was a serious person lol...actually what happens is every Sunday we form a circle of Love and Light (you are most welcome to join !) where they THINK we're praying together hehehe while I, Ozzon the great slowly take over their minds. It won't be long before every participant start giggling for no reason cracking stoopid jokes all the time harhar Shee was my first victim, next the world ! (If you really think about it a world full of jokers listening to Ozzy not caring for war etc wouldn't be such a bad thing yes?)

So, now you know what a serious person i am also, this is our laughing therapy thread, feel free to post anything you like, go crazy !!

• For example :

• PANOS AKA PEDRO AKA SEEHORSE MEET RAMONITA, AKA BELLA, AKA DR.WIZARD LOL MEET SEEHORSE hahaha

i have to come up with a new name for you Pedro, Ramonita told me Pedro is Spanish for Peter, which Peter is my sag mans name..sooo i will give you other aka names, maybe Dick lol...I wrote about Ramonita in this thread of yours awhile back, she was the monkey pic i posted and told you she was having computer problems...Now you can google where Ramonita is from and take a walk around her country, actually she has two places...lol,

OK have to run, now don't get into any trouble while i am gone today, i know you will be safe tonight because you are already sleeping...its tomorrow your time i worry about...

shhhhhhhhh don't tell Ramonita though, she can't post pictures but she can sure tell a joke though

• RAMONITA YOU MADE IT, I'M SO HAPPY YOUR COMPUTER IS BACK TO NORMAL DEAR LITTLE SISTER, AND YES I WOULD LOVE TO SIT IN A LOVELY RESTAURANT WITH YOU PULLING YOUR TEETH OUT AND PUTTING THEM IN A CRYSTAL BOWL LOLOLOLOL

• Hey i'm still waiting for that video.....

• HI ALL, WHO DARES TO COME INTO PEDROS THREAD HEHE

PEDRO YOU BE NICE OR I'LL SHOW EVERONE THE PICTURE I HAVE OF YOU ROTFLMAO

• Hey this is not my good side Sis ! i'll post one of my recent photos...

• Shee Shee, you will have to show me how i add all my pictures like that, i keep trying, but i think mine are all too many different sizes, for it all to upload like that, what sight do you use for your resizing pictures. I can only ever get 2 pictures up, would be cool to play around and see if i can upload more than two.

Love Bee

• HAHAHAHAHAHA, ROTFLMAO OH MAN PEDRO YOU DID IT AGAIN, COFFEE LEFT IN A HURRY TO SAVE THE COMPUTER, FROM NOW ON NO DRINKING ALOUD HEHEHE

• HEY BEE BEE YOU KNOW WHERE IT SAYS BROWSE ,WHERE YOU ATTACH YOUR PICS JUST UNDER THAT THERE IS A (+more button) [+] more click that and more slots will be open for you to attach more pics, i think you can go up to 6 can't remember hehe

• Yeah, I tried all that once, but none of my pictures showed up, So am thinking may have to resize them, any good websites on resizing the pictures, to fit their limits.Thanks would be helpful.

Love Bee Xx

• here you go BEEEEEEEEEEE BEEEEEEEEEEEE,LOL

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

i set all mine at 350 pixels

• Thank you My Journey, tried to practise i will get it right eventually lol.

Love Bee Xx