HealingWays: Dolphin Medicine

• Dolphin's medicine is manna or Great Spirit's Essence. Our life force. Which of course is our breath. Dolphin teaches us then that our breath is our connection to the Divine. Dolphin's power is community in balance, intelligence, friendship, contentment, and harmony.

To the Celts, the dolphin was akin to Apollo, the Greek god of light, healing and poetry. It was - or is - the protector of sacred wells and sacred waters. Dolphin is the watcher of waters and anyone nervous about travelling across water should wear dolphin jewellery or clothing as a kind of talisman.

Also to the Celts (and Greeks) dolphins are guides to the Otherworld. Since the entrance to the Otherworld lay on the other side of a body of water.

Dolphin understands that communication is pattern and rhythms, and by observing the rhythms of nature we can communicate with Great Spirit. Finally, Dolphin is the messenger to the Dreamtime dwellers who wish to know how the children of earth are getting on. She can also lead us to the Dreamtime to seek answer to our own questions, or for guidance in serving humanity.

• That is neat Marc

• Hi Marc, just a quick reply and a BIG thank you for telling me about the Dolphin....Just beautiful and very apt!! I will comment on it more again soon, I'm having big problems with my computer, keeps crashing, it's done it 6 times today :(...... hope my Son can come tomorrow to have a look at it for me, I'm not sure if I have a virus on it, or it's the mercury retrograde doing what it does ;)....

blessings!!

ā™„

• Cool Marc very interesting about dolphins, LOVE dolphins. Blessings to you and hey healingway's sorry bout your computer, i hope you get it fixed soon. Bee Xx

• Definitely Mercury Rx Denise.

And hello Becca, how are you? šŸ™‚

• i Am good marc šŸ™‚ Just been busy Bee, lately. Doing work and stuff like that.

as i got a new baby sitting job, going good so far, šŸ™‚

hope your well.

Love yas Bee Xx

• I am doing well thank you Becca šŸ™‚

Although, as I pointed out in another thread, feeling the urge to retreat and to gather my energy. So tomorrow is going to be me day! Okay... it's going to be me and my mum day seeing as it is Mother's Day šŸ˜‰

• šŸ™‚ lol- good idea, i do hope you get some rest, you and your mum, have a good day, and do something fun. or worth while.

love Bee Xx

• Isn't Mother's Day the first Sunday in MAY? You're freaking me out Marc!!!

• In United kingdom, its mothers day today- sunday 3rd šŸ™‚

Love ya Bee Xx

• WG the Uk and Ireland have a diff mothers day to the rest of Europe not sure about the US.

Sorry Denise the title caught my eye don't mean to intrude.

x to all

• Phew! šŸ™‚

• Hi Paddifluff....please don't apologise for popping in, I certainly don't mind at all, all the threads are for all to join in as when they need to eh!....hope all is well with you šŸ™‚

Poor watergirl, I bet that scared you eh!...it's funny how we sometimes forget we are talking to folk all around the world and then forget we may celebrate things at different times :)... but there is one celebration you have I love!....Thanksgiving!...wish we had that here in UK... šŸ™‚ I hope all is well with you too šŸ™‚

ā™„

• Hi Marc, I think my PC "gremlins" (Mercury) have past :)....and my Son even hasn't had chance to look at it yet, but, I've been able to do some stuff on it today with no crashing at all yet :).....

I just LOVE what the Dolphin represents!....Breath of Life!!....how beautiful is that!! it has made me want to incorporate the thoughts of them when I do my breathing exercises šŸ™‚

and also I will be asking for Dolphin medicine before I go to sleep....this sounds SO wonderful to me!!

thanks again for what you have shared with me

MANY blessings of love and peace to you

ā™„

• No need to apologise Sheelagh, you are welcome to join in on any conversation. Indeed, I enjoy conversing with you šŸ™‚

• You're welcome Denise šŸ™‚

• Totally agree Marc!!.... I definitely think we should all feel at ease to be able to do that!!. I just told paddi this too that I certainly don't mind when anyone joins in on threads..after all, we are all wanting to be here to learn and share with all experiences eh!

ā™„

• šŸ™‚

• šŸ™‚ me having dolphin totem too

• Hence the urge to join in with the discussion - community medicine šŸ™‚