This is what I was told....do you agree?

• I was told by a Medium that I have Claircognizance. I have thoughts that come to me out of nowhere. Sometimes about something I'm wondering about, sometimes I'm not even thinking about what they are at all, but they end up being true. I do have these thoughts come to me about certain people sometimes, for instance, I was told in my head that a certain person that I had not really spoken to in a lil while was going to text me, yes...text me! and he did! and it was within an hour of that thought coming to me. I'm not sure what this is...but I've also had where all kinds of things come to me regarding a person. As in, hear this person's name, get mail from the city and state of where they live, see the type of car they drive, read their name in magazines or books, and the list goes on and on. When I contact this person, or we are in contact, it stops.

I've had a lot of different types of things happen to me psychically if you wanna call it that, since I was a child. I am very curious to know why these things happen regarding this person. I also wonder if this person has things regarding me happen to them? The first time this started happening, I ignored it, thought it was all a coinsidence, until it got so persisitent that it was happening every single day, and sometimes more than once a day. when I was in activities with people I enjoyed being with. It felt like the universe was saying that I was supposed to stay in contact with this person in some way or another. Once, it got so bad to me...I began to think that maybe this person was depressed, or something had happened to them, it started to scare me. I contacted them and everything was ok, we began talking again and the signs of this person on a daily basis stopped. Has anyone ever had this type of thing happen to them?

• Dear wickedmoon,

You are a kindred soul. This happens to me all the time. So no, you aren't crazy or nuts. And no, it's not a coincidence.

All that ishappening is you are receiving divine guidance. And you are receiving it in your thoughts, which is like a telepathic means. You just know. That is claircognizance. Sometimes you have more than one method of receiving guidance. Sometimes you may have visions or dreams as well, and that would be clairvoyance. I hear my guidance, plus have clairsentience (I can feel emotions or angels) and what you have, claircognizance.

Thank your angels for their guidance. Tell them you know they are with you. Using your imagery, surround yourself with the white light of the Holy Spirit to protect yourself and surround yourself with higher energies. And enjoy this time. it's really so much fun. Ask for signs. Ask for more thoughts that come true. And if you write them down in a journal, they are great to come back to later because you will forget them.

Divine guidance repeats. if you get something once, and nothing "happens", then it repeats again, then again, it is meant for your attention. And that can be in signs. Or you hear a song that repeats someone's name. Or you see their name on the side of a truck. Doesn't mean something is wrong. Just means they are to be in your thoughts and if you feel the urge to contact them, then both of you needed that communication at this point in time.

Don't doubt your psychic abilities. Just use them as a springboard and practice. Ask your angels and spirit guides to be with you. Because this is how they have been communicating with you...now you know it...and they are very thrilled you know it's them!

Angel blessings to you,

And congratulations!

Miss Beth

• Dear Miss Beth,

Thank you for your loving guidance and I will start doing what you said. I will start appreciating this gift, instead of being so confused by it, like I have been.

Blessings, Nikki

• Dear wickedmoon,

Your life will never be the same. In a wonderful way! Practice practice practice. Just like any new field of study, increasing your psychic clarity in however you receive it is just another endeavor...full of light and love and wonderment.

Blessings to you as well,

Miss Beth