Very confusing relationship anyone could give me a reading/insight

• His birthday is september 6th 1985 Mine is april 14th.

We have been together since beginning of july 2010. Started off great as it usually does,. We both love eachother( or so he says, he just has a different way of showing it being a virgo and me being an aries) and have built a great bond. he started doing this dissapearing thing where i wouldnt hear from him for awhile and would worry about him, he had beeen staying with me. He blamed it on work etc. It started to become a problem for me so i told him how i felt about it when i didnt see him for long periods of time without contact, he realized his fault now maintains contact via phone/text. I will see him for like a week straight lately then not at all for 1-2 weeks even 3 before! I was about to break up with him but then he and i had a serious conversation he said he does love me and he doesn't even realize when so much time has gone by when he's travelling from city to city(electrician) working and he thinks he has a "problem". I understand he has deep trust issues and i try my best to show him i can be trusted, but it really makes it hard being in a relationship with somebody who isnt phsyically around, which of course also makes me question my trust in him.

I do want a future with him and we discussed it before i told him on a few occasions i need a reliable man who actually wants a future. so he knows where i stand.

He also has a child with another women from years ago, she doesnt let him see the child and is constantly posting sad love songs, writing poems about she wish they could be a family etc. It was really bothering me and i chose to be mature about it and not say anthing to her but i mentioned to him it was pissing me off and he said it just shows he doesnt see her at all and that he's with me and she's just trying to get a reaction. I dont believe its gonna stop unless he says something, i do not even know if she knows me and him are serious she has just seen me once.

Frankly i dont even know whats real or not at this point. This is just the weirdest relationship ive been in and i really care for him and would like to build a future with him as he says he wants as well. For someone who's so controlling/possesive of me when he's around he just dissapears to go "work" for weeks and says it shouldnt change anything. Am i just being delusional and this is actually as retarted as i think it is, or is this just typical virgo behaviour, because it seems kind of odd.

• This relationship likes to investigate, unlock and gain mastery over more private and at times mysterious areas of experience. This matchup is interesting, since its theme of mastery manifests in two very separate, very different worlds. Your partner is taken up with very personal concerns and endeavours, and you with very worldly ones. Though you two may share a similar sort of drive, the areas of influence in which you choose to express it are so wholly unrelated to each other that it would be hard to imagine a true union between them.

Your partner is seldom easily approached or understood, but he doesn't mind someone coming on to him forcefully (as you might) since he is confident of his ability to repulse an attack. Often in fact he will secretly admire your forcefulness and drive. As a husband, he would appreciate your protectiveness; as a lover, he will admire your ardent and dynamic nature. He can live alone very well, so he may not jump at the opportunity to live permanently with you, preferring his own space. And if he does decide to marry or move in with you permanently, you will have to adjust to his lifestyle, which demands privacy. If friction is to be avoided, you will have to be prepared to give up some of your social life. But your partner will go a long way to reach agreement in these matters if he is deeply enough in love with you.

However, the relationship doesn't favour deep emotion. Your partner's critical attitudes and your drive and ideological preoccupations usually shift the spotlight away from the world of feelings, and the relationship can be rather cool and detached. This doesn't make for the most empathic relationship but at least you will usually know where you stand with each other. Your partner's cautious and critical nature can make it hard for you as an exuberant and positive Aries to live with him. Yet what you want and what you need are often quite different and your partner may actually ground and support your more fanciful and dynamic aspects in a very positive way.

If you want this relationship to succeed, you will both have to learn to compromise. Find a balance between your public and private lives. Emphasize trust and sharing and learn to distinguish between wants and needs. This relationship can capitalize on its strengths of reflectiveness, objectivity and forcefulness or it can slide into its weaknesses of unemotionalism and rejecting or critical attitudes - the choice is yours. But every successful relationship has to share equally, to trust, and to communicate openly and extensively.

• Hi Captain. Could you do a possible relationship reading for me please? DOB-10-15-81 and his DOB-9-4-76...Very intense twin souls?? Or soulmates?? Or time to move on?? He ran from the connection

• Yes I can, Krsgriff, if you click on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and start your own personal thread.

• OK I see you did.