Advice on #01182038

• I keep getting recurring emails from this date in time. Can any one who is in to numerology interpret this number? 01/18/2038

Thank you

Peace and Unity

• It is the date the computer language UNIX rolls over - ie - it is hard coded in the language and it is similar to Y2K - the language effectively will stop working properly

• see http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=96942 -

it's geeky but will highlight.

Thoelogically it is based on 128 Bits which I think is 128 x 8 x 8 where 8 is a bit the basic building block of compute memory. 8 is lucky in chinese and the date may go 18/01/2038 (UK date format) starting for 01/01/1970 128 Bytes of seconds take you to 18/01/2038

It could be that inadvertently the date is significant for other reasons but as you are getting from the a web computer it is teh date that is put in when it cannot resolve a date

PS I am a pisces - honest

• LOL,

Yea I understand the tech part.

I've been getting this date for a few years.

The strange thing is my roomie who entered my life a little over a year ago. Has a grandchild born January 18Th. First I don't believe in coincidences. And we thought it to be a bit odd her grandchild's birthday and all.

Peace and Unity

• That would mean God did indeed have a plan

• Not sure what it means but I read somewhere that sometimes we receive communication from future. I had a few occassions where the phone rang looking for someone that never lived with us or lived where we were. being curious I wrote the name and a few years later or so, I met this person due to some big or difficult circumstances, such as I needed help in financial and legal aid for example. I never told anyone about it, including the very people I met. I just thought that either divine or myself in the future is just trying to help.