Hi Capain-Have My Photo-Tell Me What Do You See?

• Ok this is one of my most recent and favorite photos I have of me. Its in my homemade model promo collection since I dont have any professionals surronding me yet lol but it isnt retouched or anything. Hope you see something great but if you dont thats alright too at least I know you are being honest! 🙂

• Heres Another if you need to see better.

• And heres my favorite.

• Since you started your own thread for a photo reading, I'll answer you here.

I feel you have a tendency to get depressed that you must fight. You are highly empathic with great intuition and can look deeply into the hearts and minds of other people. You have the ability to turn even the most far-out ideas into comprehensible material for a wide and varied audience - you are a great storyteller and would be a terrific actress. Charismatic and sensual, your special talents lie in the physical arts, such as dance, athletics, and music. Modelling also comes under this speciality of yours because it deals with movement for which you have a natural inclination. You need to express yourself physically and you also need to have plenty of variety and to meet lots of new interesting people in your working and social life. And you will want to be in control or 'the boss' of your career - if you have an agent, he/she had better listen and do what you want them to.

But you can also be rather demanding at times because of a fear of abandonment and may retreat into isolation, selfishness, or fantasy if life or people don't do what you want. Impatience is a big problem for you and you must not rush impuslively into things without thinking them through. In love, you can develop dependencies on those you love, yet can often disappear on them, either to go off alone or out into your adoring public. You love being in love and think every new person is 'the one'. Monogamy may not be for you. Keeping your often turbulent feelings under control might be a full-time job in itself.

This year is about endings and beginnings for you, the ending of your old life and making plans for your new life. Get ready for the new by letting go of everything that you have outgrown and no longer works or is useful to you - people and attitudes as well as possessions. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion this year. Create a health and fitness plan that supports you mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually so that you have the energy to cope with it all. Your creativity is at its peak so you’re likely to have a million ideas floating around in your head. Don’t be impulsive. Take your time. There may be some difficulties this year due to your desire to tackle whatever obstacles are in your way. Your courage and strength may be severely tested at times, which may feel more challenging that you hoped, but simultaneously you will feel relieved as you sense very strongly that you are on the brink of a positive breakthrough. You will likely feel a tremendous amount of excitement about what is to come, but at the same time you may have some fears about letting go. Remember that the more you let go, the more room there is in your life to be filled.

• Thank you so much and once again I must say you are very accurate. I've always loved to express myself through art that is one of mediums I express my very and I do say turbulent emotions (which I do have-I call it relentless passion lol). But woww I think I do like the idea of being in love sometimes but I don't know if I like more thanlove itself haven't been in too many relationships to know (just one so far). And I must say your year forecast is on point as well, I been changing for the better over the past 6 months (even before me and my ex broke up) and even when we did I discovered a better me and I do feel as if Im on the verge of a breakthrough. Don't know yet, just know it's big and Im quite excited to be honest.

I've been depressed before but over the past few years Ive gotten better with it (Ive been through several things in life especially abuse) but as I gotten older Ive realized that my feelings are so deep that it's think about things over time even when someone has long forgotten. I hate brooding but sometimes it brings the best out of me because I don't like to be miserable for anyone at least or especially not in front of them.

But Ive been waiting and Im excited for what the world gives me! (ps one of those things you were talking about being afraid to let go-I feel my ex is one of them I'm on my way to being completely indifferent to the breakup but Im afraid to let my hurt feelings go and any feelings I may have left and I don't know why? But I feel I will Ijust need to give my self time and stop rushing either way I feel it will come soon enough.

Do you think this will be a good year for me emotionally?

• Thank you so much and once again I must say you are very accurate. I've always loved to express myself through art that is one of mediums I express my very and I do say turbulent emotions (which I do have-I call it relentless passion lol). But woww I think I do like the idea of being in love sometimes but I don't know if I like more thanlove itself haven't been in too many relationships to know (just one so far). And I must say your year forecast is on point as well, I been changing for the better over the past 6 months (even before me and my ex broke up) and even when we did I discovered a better me and I do feel as if Im on the verge of a breakthrough. Don't know yet, just know it's big and Im quite excited to be honest.

I've been depressed before but over the past few years Ive gotten better with it (Ive been through several things in life especially abuse) but as I gotten older Ive realized that my feelings are so deep that it's think about things over time even when someone has long forgotten. I hate brooding but sometimes it brings the best out of me because I don't like to be miserable for anyone at least or especially not in front of them.

But Ive been waiting and Im excited for what the world gives me! (ps one of those things you were talking about being afraid to let go-I feel my ex is one of them I'm on my way to being completely indifferent to the breakup but Im afraid to let my hurt feelings go and any feelings I may have left and I don't know why? But I feel I will Ijust need to give my self time and stop rushing either way I feel it will come soon enough.

Do you think this will be a good year for me emotionally?

• The more you understand yourself and your emotions and why you do things, the clearer and easier your life will become. So if you want a better year emotionally, try to explore your feelings and gain control of them. Don't let them control you.

• Thanks Captain! I'm still goin through that process now of getting in touch with my inner self and exploring my emotions so I can control them alot better and become stronger and stronger through the process. Excercising and writing has helped me alot as well Im also getting more into dieting,just eating alot less of what I don't need on my body to get rid of impurities or negative feelings. I may have been hurt before but I refuse to stay down so I'll continue to grow and become greater each and everyday. Hope my journey goes well and I will ensure it does.

• Good for you! Having a positive attitude ensures your success and happiness.

• Thanks Captain I started a thread for you and the others who have helped me through my journey here on the site! You should check it out, hope you love it!

• Captain,hanswolfgang told me I possesed an inner glow that people can definetly see (hence the reason why more and more people want to talk to me or at least enjoy my company more frequently). All throughout my life Ive noticed when Ive talked to "bad people" (people who society-not me-deem as bad) enjoy my energy but never ever ask me to really interact with their criminal lives but love being around me. Is this because people of the bat have a mutual respect for me and enjoy my positivity and what does it bring them?

• Hi Captain-Hanswolf told me I posessed an inner glow that others could see (hence the many people enjoying my company or presence-many people come up to me) and I was wondering if that would ever transfer in Miami because I have a great feeling that I will be immensely popular? and also this is another question I wanted to know Ive known many bad apples (people society deems as bad apples-criminals gang member etc) and I was wondering what attracts them to me (Im very obsessed with criminals and crime, etc) because they enjoy my company but they dont like introducing me or having me around their criminal life-I was wondering if it is my positive light that overwhelms them?

• Im sorry you can ignore that second paragraph if you want to-I didnt see the first one upload-sorry lol

• Your naivetĂ©, looks, and innocence attracts the criminal element so be careful. And yes you take your 'glow' wherever you go - it is only lost through negativity, over-confidence, or egotism.

• I'm sure it does attract the criminal elements lol but does my glow make them give at least a second thought at thier lives and do I bring positivity to thier lives?