ADVICE

• Hi all,

So, I see a special on Keen for $1.99 for ten minutes for a reading. I haven't heard good things about Keen like the psychics aren't testing. I am sure some are very legit though. It seems there has been a lot of tension on this site and I for sure don't mean to step on toes with my own dilemas and insecurities...so I thought if I had maybe someone could tell me who is legit on Keen's site? April is going to be a HUGE month for me and my anxiety is starting to perculate...again...yes, my book is going to be turning some major corners...it's just lately I don't know where my relationship stands anymore. Sometimes my husband is all on board and sometimes he is just so hard to deal with as a disbeliever....like now. I plan on leaving at the end of June beginning of July to move home (another state). I am hoping he will follow...he goes back and forth with "commitment to job issues"...but if I am really going to make it..I just don't understand. It has caused so much friction...

I am needing relationship advise as how to handle him and what he is churning inside. So many of you are intuitive and gifted and some have had great readings on Keen I am sure. Either way I would really appreciate the help and relief.

Thank you in advance!

Molly 5/8/72

Hubby WCH 6/15/72

• Bumping this up...

Thanks...Would really appreciate the help.

• Hi MollyKathleen,

I will write you back about your question but it will be this weekend before I have an opportunity to do so. I am just getting back to the forum...and you mentioned your book. You may have mentioned it here on the forum and I missed it. Did you publish it already? Or is it something coming up in April? How exciting regardless!

Angel blessings to you,

Beth

• Hi and thank you so much for your reply. I would really appreciate your help. There is so much negative around me right now it's hard to keep the faith...booo

My book is called JADE it is a young adult Vampire series...this is book 1

I started it over two years ago and my editors have had it for a year and a half. I spoke to them last month and they said they would be finishing the final edit and introducing me to an Agent friend of theirs in Florida who has NY Publishing access. There have been many delays with my editors who are huge Authors and why they are doing all this extensive work makes me a true believer in my abilities and destiny. Writing is a passion for me.

As April is supose to be my big month of what the furture holds and with everything in my immediate surroundings so negative it keeps me on my toes with anxiety and makes me wonder if I am who I think I am.

This dream of reality will be my ticket home to my family in another state and the opportunity to make the stories in my head come true.

What info do you need more of?

dob 5/8/72 Molly

hubby 6/15/72 WCH (mr negative)

Thanks so much for picking me up...I appreciate everyone so much on this site.

L&L

Molly

• Dear Molly,

One quick question...who told you April was your "big" month? Just curious why your anxiety is immediate. More information for me before I ask. Thanks!

Miss Beth

• I will ask what is worth sacrificing Love and Truth for what i hear is EGO and its not about money

• @ Delbertc Money? Really? No...it's about going home....and writing...a career I have always wanted. If you KNEW where I lived and what I was lacking (my family) you would understand. Money....Really?! Just enough to move thanks...EGO...I would be the last person with an EGO. I have bent over backwards for my kids and family selflessly.

Missbethangels: Sorry had to get that last comment off my chest. I have walked in shoes that I have been proud to walk in...I have so much emotion infliction from that last comment...Sorry..

I talked to a psychic on a top site and she told me (without me stating that my editors would be getting back with me and agent) that April would be a huge turning point in my life. A lot of unknown answeres would be coming forth.

Gosh, that last post makes me so upset. I thought this was supose to be a helpful post not a slapping post. Family and Love...yes...THAT IS WHY I WANT TO GO HOME. I lived in a womans shelter for crying out loud pregnant in my life....mone, EGO...friggin really...

Thank you Missbethangels...I REALLY do appreciate those that are on here to help like you! I wish I could forsee and read tarot...

Thanks

Molly

• Molley remember it does not effect me one way or the other i am not you or in the situation and once you settle down maybe you can take a honest view of all of it but ask yourself if this per suite is causing this much trouble could you throw it away and forget about it and if not why? what i am seeing you think this book is your savior and will solve all your problems and finally maybe you can feel like someone important and have security for all your family and allow you to move back home from a move you did not want to make to start with and you have a lot of anger about that and where your at and look who you blame for it and no body will get off their a*ss and get this book moving so you can start receiving the rewards of it Molley some times the truth hurts and is hard to face and we are so afraid if we do look and see it what then ?

Molley you are a good Mother and a good Wife who wants nothing but the best for your family right or wrong ? But how are things right now with all of them what i see and hear they have lost their mother and wife to a ideal that is costing the very thing she set out to help overcome go beat on a wall or take a long walk but think about the things i said, find Molley does that mean you forget about the book NO it just means it needs to be put in priority .When obsession takes over we can not see the truth and we wind up making all kinds of decisions based on that obsession and justifying it to be the best action until all h*ell starts breaking loose and no one understands and we are wondering why when all we can see is we are doing it for the best but is it ? I would say Love Ya but i just don't think you want to hear that from me but i do really care Tooter

Molley I hope you will think about this after the anger i have no other reason than to help you help your self and if make you mad how does your family make you feel ? Love Tooter

• Thank you for that reply...

I do put my kids first...anxiety and waiting have taken it's toll. I live in a tiny town in the desert of knowwhere and my kids and husband are gone all day. It is ugly here and I feel no self worth. Yes...I want to be successful but not in a bad way. I want to know I can make it on my own and support my family and SEE my parents and friends and LAUGH. I want to see the flowers, the grass, the racquetball courts (lol) all the things I love and want my kids to feel safe and secure. With or without this book I am leaving here in a few months. The BOOK will make it much easier to provide if I know that is in place. I don't ever want to go back to relying on others and being a charity case. But, I have to do this. I just want a little bitof easy rather than a lot of hard. When I write...it's like...I can't stop..the words flow like water. But, I need to be in a happy place to continue. My kids want to go home. They so miss our family, friends and the bliss of the beauty to live. Does that make sense? I have given and given and given...I just am ready for a wonderful change.

Peace and I am sorry if I upset you. Live Laugh and Love.....sigh.....what a great goal.

But, I am not putting my kids or hubby on the backburner...I swear...It's just all week when I am alone. I feel....alone...

Molly

• MOLLY you do not up set me at all but i do empathize with you very much i have been there ,happeness comes from within what if you were in a tent with your family but they were happy and healthy wouldent you be happy to ? We all want what is best for our family but if i for get while i am trying to meet the needs i think we need to make us happy that it becomes a burden even when i try to hide it ,it will and does show and sometimes it gets real bad we get dissgusted cause nothing is changing semmens we are getting futher and futher away from what we are seeking and the fusstration grows the doubts grow then the anger grows time goes by futher away from the goal .

Beleave me no one likes their comfort more than me i miss my recliner my big screen TV my big grill and all the things that made my life easier and i worked a long time to get it to that point and my retirement was laid out the best i could do ,but i found out what my relationship was worth and it was not Love that i thought it was it was all the material stuff that mattered to her i would of give every thing up to of saved our marriage but all that mattered was the material so she got it and guess what i did get my truck and some tools and the travel trailer a 30 footer and my recliner is a lawn chair with a cushion in it my foot stool is a cardboard box with a cushion on it and i have a 19 inch TV and i am in my daughters yard cause i do not have the money to stay anywhere else and i haven't had the comfort of holding a women in over 2 years and that is my choice cause i will not lie or mislead to get a short term satisfaction or re leaf i wont do it am i happy ? not there yet but man i sure am a lot closer than what i was but i am comfortable and all my needs are met .

What i am saying is learn to be happy where you are and who you are and when it is that way it spreads to those around you so how do we become happy within we go within by taking inventory of our life right now you are a writer but i dont like to do this by myself so i ask my guides to help me and to guide me and then i start by why am i so?

Now to give you some encouragement what if i told you ,you where in one of the safest places you and your family could be at this time and that same area might be like the garden of Eden one day and it could be one of the most popular places in the country how would you feel then and you can have that by looking inside and finding Molly and when you do you see the beauty of every thing around you and you come to love where ever you are because you can see the beauty in it .

When you are happy it shows to those around you it spreads and it also makes them want to be more of that happiness let Molly be the light of Love within your family is ant that what you really want and to feel that, its not about having every thing it about being happy with what we have. Love Tooter

• Moll I ran across one of my stories i thought you might like Love Tooter

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:44 PDT

Delbertc

Delbertc

Letting go of things we have worked hard for or moving into unknown territory is and can be very scary at times and the fear of letting go is not easy and i am saying this to me i need to hear it more than anyone its a fear of the what ifs when we can not see the outcome whether it be a relationship a home or a job or material things or money,and sometimes these things are removed whether we want or not and most of the time we can look back and see it was for the best .

Then there are times we just have to go on faith and believe and trust our faith that these things no matter how bad they seem at the time and how devastating they are might be for the best .I do not know but what i do know is that Father and my faith have never let me down .Now that does not mean i got what i wanted when i wanted it ,but my needs were met and still are.

Yes i would like a lot of things or answers to questions ,but some i do not want to know i don't think i could handle them . What really matters in my life today ? I have thought about this and the most important thing in my life today is TRUTH and i do not say that lithely.

From truth has come the person i am today and the person i hope to be and better tomorrow .Today around the world is a sad day but the truth is i do not know what is best or what has to happen for us to have a better world but i have faith in Father and Mother even tho i do not understand the whys or the ifs ,does that mean i stop be leaving or hoping ? No ,so what can i do ?

I can stay in truth and in truth i do not know what is best for this world or even myself so i just do what life and my faith and Father and Mother have guided me to do and be and letting go of today tomorrow and of this world is hard to do because my little brain can not see the whole picture even in my little world of self and every time i am led back to Truth and faith.

Just like it don't make since to plant a garden if i never get to seek the rewards of it ,but my faith is guiding me to plant one so that is what i will do . Life goes on and will go on and it is up to me to do what i am guided to do and what little i can do for life to continue on whether it be planting a garden or saying a prayer for those in need or just thanking Mother for the chance to enjoy another day.

My hope is i can let go of them plastic pearls i thought so much of and it has been a B*itch letting them go so Father can give me the grandest pearls of all. See them plastic pearls is my life good and bad that's all i have ,some i am glad to give away but some i am scared to death to give it up because i can not imagine my life with out it and that is Love and Hope .

This is another death of self for me and the hardest one yet to give everything my whole existence of self ,my hopes and dreams and of love .But Father i do and i offer my self all of me to you to do your will not mine .

Maybe this story will help in letting go Love Tooter

The Pearl Necklace

By: Author Unknown

The cheerful girl with bouncy golden curls was almost

five. Waiting with her mother at the checkout stand, she

saw them: a circle of glistening white pearls in a pink

foil box.

"Oh please, Mommy. Can I have them? Please, Mommy, please!"

Quickly the mother checked the back of the little foil box

and then looked back into the pleading blue eyes of her

little girl's upturned face.

"A dollar ninety-five. That's almost $2.00. If you really

want them, I'll think of some extra chores for you and in

no time you can save enough money to buy them for yourself.

Your birthday's only a week away and you might get another

crisp dollar bill from Grandma."

As soon as Jenny got home, she emptied her penny bank and

counted out 17 pennies. After dinner, she did more than

her share of chores and she went to the neighbor and asked

Mrs. McJames if she could pick dandelions for ten cents.

On her birthday, Grandma did give her another new dollar

bill and at last she had enough money to buy the necklace.

Jenny loved her pearls. They made her feel dressed up and

grown up. She wore them everywhere--Sunday school,

kindergarten, even to bed. The only time she took them

off was when she went swimming or had a bubble bath. Mother

said if they got wet, they might turn her neck green.

Jenny had a very loving daddy and every night when she was

ready for bed, he would stop whatever he was doing and come

upstairs to read her a story. One night when he finished

the story, he asked Jenny, "Do you love me?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. You know that I love you."

"Then give me your pearls."

"Oh, Daddy, not my pearls. But you can have Princess--the

white horse from my collection. The one with the pink tail.

Remember, Daddy? The one you gave me. She's my favorite."

"That's okay, Honey. Daddy loves you. Good night." And he

brushed her cheek with a kiss.

About a week later, after the story time, Jenny's daddy

asked again, "Do you love me?"

"Daddy, you know I love you."

"Then give me your pearls."

"Oh Daddy, not my pearls. But you can have my babydoll.

The brand new one I got for my birthday. She is so

beautiful and you can have the yellow blanket that matches

her sleeper."

"That's okay. Sleep well. God bless you, little one. Daddy

loves you." And as always, he brushed her cheek with a

gentle kiss.

A few nights later when her daddy came in, Jenny was

sitting on her bed with her legs crossed Indian-style. As

he came close, he noticed her chin was trembling and one

silent tear rolled down her cheek.

"What is it, Jenny? What's the matter?"

Jenny didn't say anything but lifted her little hand up to

her daddy. And when she opened it, there was her little

pearl necklace. With a little quiver,she finally said,

"Here, Daddy. It's for you."

With tears gathering in his own eyes, Jenny's kind daddy

reached out with one hand to take the dime-store necklace,

and with the other hand he reached into his pocket and

pulled out a blue velvet case with a strand of genuine

pearls and gave them to Jenny.

He had them all the time. He was just waiting for her to

give up the dime-store stuff so he could give her genuine

treasure.

What are you hanging on to?

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Dear MollyKathleen,

Thanks for your patience in getting back to you. I asked your angels about your situation and dilemma and they are telling me to tell you to tread lightly, but with confidence and strength as your allies. They said they understand your impatience in moving...but do so without the vapor. Your move must be rooted in cement for the care and best interest of your children. Period. Whatever you do is because they are your guiding light.

When you are sad and depressed yourself, it's hard to rise above to gain clarity. Do not fall victim to others' schemes or promises. Facts are your truth. You are a smart woman who can discern facts from fiction. Follow the fact trail they said.

Your angels are with you to bring you peace. They said your road has been very tumultuous and that the road will smooth out for you. They recommend that you keep a journal, a VERY private one, that you can write your thoughts into. Your feelings into. And just let it out because you are writing to your angels. This exercise -- since you are a writer -- will help you gain insight into your own psychic abilities and your own ways of receiving divine guidance.

Your angels say you also will be in a better sanctuary to receive their guidance by being outside, not only because it's relaxing but because you will connect better in this environment. They say grab your journal and get outdoors. And just let the writings flow. Not in fiction form. But deep down, truth be told, form. For you are writing your own biography. From your thoughts to God's ears.

Patience. Planning. Forethought. Keep your eye on your goals...when one cycle ends in your life, another begins. The children are first. Hold them close and move forward in baby steps. You will get where you are going slower, but you will get there wiser. Plan plan plan. Your angels cannot emphasize that enough to you. And you will get where you are supposed to be, intact, and blossoming with an entirely new direction. Listen to your angels. Listen for your angels. And they will steer and guide you every step of the way.

Angel blessings dear Molly,

Miss Beth

• Thank you so much for that...

I read and reread to understand...I understand...

I talk out loud to my angels all the time. I have been refusing to write until I was where I wanted to be. I haven't been outside because the winds are so strong and cold. It's all negative and I know it. I never thought about writing down what I think....I know it will come out as a poem...many poems as I can't get away from telling a story. But, I think that would be okay because its still my feelings and my story.

My kids are my shining stars. Perhaps releasing the emotions I write will open a door to what is in front of me. My plans haven't changed in over a year. With how close I am to the new direction it is my struggle to be patient.

You are so lucky to be able to connect for guidance and I am so lucky that you are here.

One question if you can...you asked about April...was I right?

Off to prep kids for school.

God's guidance with love and light,

Molly