Need an interpretation

• Hi, if someone could help clear an interpretation for me, I will deeply appreciate it. My dob is 10/31/73

I did a Horseshoe spread seeking guidance to see if I should move to live to Europe seeking to be closer to this person with whom I've been having a long distance relationship and looking for better business opportunities.

Here are the cards that turned out:

1. Past Influence - Five of Cups

2. The present - Ace of Wands

3. Hopes and Fears - Nine of Wands

4. Obstacles - Eight of Swords

5. Other's attitudes - Five of Pentacles

6. Influence Around you - Six of Swords

7. Outcome - Ace of Pentacles

• Past Influence - Five of Cups - You've experienced some sort of emotional loss. Could also mean you are missing someone.

2. The present - Ace of Wands - This is the time for new beginnings.

3. Hopes and Fears - Nine of Wands - Insecurity, negative thinking. This card predicts success if you are persistent and don't give up.

4. Obstacles - Eight of Swords - There are restrictions on you or your situation, These restrictions can be people, or just your own fears and anxiety over this matter. This card always advices for the questioner to try and analyse there thought patterns and see if they are actually hindering their own process with their negative thoughts and ideas.

5. Other's attitudes - Five of Pentacles - People around you don't feel this trip will be a good idea.

6. Influence Around you - Six of Swords - A positive direction to go in. This is a great card because it predicts happy travels. lol

7. Outcome - Ace of Pentacles - I feel this is talking about the good potential work opportunities for your business.

• Gypsydreams thanks for the insight.

It's more an emotional loss. You can't miss who you have not had. 😉 I rarely stop to think on the past and always look to the future. What past is past ad I just need to learn from it and move on.

About my obstacles, I think it's pointing me to the fact I have to let go of what others might think about my decisions, and make my own decisions. I think the obstacles and the other's attitudes are deeply intertwined as might be the biggest reason making me hesitate about all this process.

Thank you so much for your help!