Love Reading Please

• Hi All -

If anyone feels called to this request, I greatly appreciate your time, compassion, and energy. I am wondering what is to become of a relationship that is young in days but feels as though it goes beyond this lifetime.

My DOB: 2/7/79

His DOB: 8/27/84

Sincerely,

Wild Places

• Just bumping this up...anyone???

• Bumpety bump bump - this is on my mind in a most relentless way - please, perhaps Dangala, Shuabby, or Captain???

• Anyone out there care to give this a go??? I keep coming back and hoping...

• I will give this a go see how I go. Hope you've been well my dear.

Past - The dream/wish you had in your mind about you and him came crashing down.

His obstacle/issue in this relationship is his inability to open up, to move forward, to make a go of it. He is holding tight to his freedom and feelings.

Your Obstacles/issue is the inability to listen to your instincts. You know what the score is deep down in your heart and soul but for some reason will not let go.

Present - You wish there was more time spend with each other. This relationship/friendship is ok one day and leaves you wondering " what the hell" the next. You might be feeling unappreciated or left out, maybe even rejected.

This guy is conventional and likes his women to be conventional also. He doesn't like women who buck the system. He doesn't like Free spirited women. In the end it doesn't matter what he likes or doesn't like he is a commitment phobe and is not open to a full commitment yet. For some reason you keep picking men who are not able to commit. Try to look into why you do this.

The best way to approach him would be to be a totally different woman, more settled, more conventional, quiet, demure, passive, letting him be the big man and the one who wears the pants, and that will just not do in the long run, because people can't help being who they really are.

I hope that made some sense.

• It certainly makes some sense. But I'm actually quite ready for a man like him - I love that he is the man.

This:

"His obstacle/issue in this relationship is his inability to open up, to move forward, to make a go of it. He is holding tight to his freedom and feelings.

Your Obstacles/issue is the inability to listen to your instincts. You know what the score is deep down in your heart and soul but for some reason will not let go.

Present - You wish there was more time spend with each other. This relationship/friendship is ok one day and leaves you wondering " what the ****" the next. You might be feeling unappreciated or left out, maybe even rejected."

...is spot on.

That's the state of things as they are. We have gone from friendship to romance to friendship - and now that we're just friends, he is so much freer with his feelings for me and affections. It's quite frustrating.

If there's anything else, I'm quite curious about your take on the "Past" - are you getting that we have a past life together? Do you have any details? It's an amazing gift to have such clarity.

Thank you Dangala!

• "That's the state of things as they are. We have gone from friendship to romance to friendship - and now that we're just friends, he is so much freer with his feelings for me and affections. It's quite frustrating."

Yes, this is because he enjoys the freedom of not having a "commitment" or full blown relationship./responsibility. This is the ideal set up for him. But is this fair on you?

I am not picking up on any past life connection between the two of you. Sometimes when we are in love we feel a strong connection and feel that we must have known this person before in another time because the feelings are so overwhelming and strong. This is what love and a romantic mind can make you feel sometimes LOL... However this doesn't mean both of you didn't know each other in a past life. I am just not picking anything up.

The "Past" in this reading is in regards to an ending of some kind ,dreams and wishes dashed... I saw disappointment. I am assuming this is when your relationship changed to friendship.

• Hey WP - How are you my friend? This isn't the guy I warned you about a few months ago, is it? What happened to the "good" one???

• It most certainly is Watergirl! I had to go and reread that thread to confirm. There has been no other. And, I was very confused about my ex. But came to realize that I was not in love with him - I wanted very much to have my family back together - but the more and more I tried, the more and more my higher self pushed me off that course.

What you warned me about regarding this guy as being a "flash in the pan" and unavailable - was accurate. Our connection remains very deep and our rapport is undeniable. But, as I know and as Dangala points out - " he enjoys the freedom of not having a "commitment" or full blown relationship./responsibility. This is the ideal set up for him." This does not make him a bad person or one to be afraid of. And yes, I cannot set aside my needs for a commitment despite our connection. Timing is just a bitch - he's in a place in his life where he truly does need to have time alone to develop himself. Maybe, and quite honestly, I do as well.

You'll enjoy this information Watergirl:

I did a progressed chart for him, and his Sun is about to move from Virgo into Libra this summer. It will of course, be at 0degrees, but this means of course that something very significant regarding relationships/partnerships will occur for him around this time. Also, it will be in his 11th house. I did a composite chart of our relationship - check this out:

Composite Horoscope midpoint method

PLANETARY POSITIONS

planet sign degree

Sun Scorpio 26°30'12 in house 10

Moon Leo 9°38'27 end of house 6

Mercury Scorpio 26°41'56 in house 10

Venus Scorpio 13°34'38 in house 9

Mars Capricorn 9°48'37 end of house 11

Jupiter Libra 17°40'00 end of house 8

Saturn Libra 11°46'53 in house 8

Uranus Sagittarius 0°13'21 in house 10

Neptune Sagittarius 24°20'19 in house 11

Pluto Libra 24°33'56 in house 9

True Node Cancer 24°46'03 in house 6

Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)

Ascendant Aquarius 11°59'16

2nd House Pisces 17°48'11

3rd House Aries 19°39'04

Imum Coeli Taurus 18°21'57

5th House Gemini 14°14'49

6th House Cancer 10°23'57

Descendant Leo 11°59'16

8th House Virgo 17°48'11

9th House Libra 19°39'04

Medium Coeli Scorpio 18°21'57

11th House Sagittarius 14°14'49

12th House Capricorn 10°23'57

What's your take on that? I feel like there's more to this story - and for now, I'm just getting in a place where I let go and accept what is. A lesson most important for me.

Glad to hear from you Watergirl! Look forward to talking astrology with you!!

• Oh, you are SOOOOO far ahead of me on the Astrology stuff! I put it on the back burner a while ago and just this week decided to get back to it. Your steamy guy showed up as the Knight of Wands when I did that reading for you....very hot and passionate affair that enters your life with a bang and then leaves just as quickly. I need to get one of my books out to go over your astrological profile above. It seems as though there are a lot of women lately going through this, though. Lots of men leaving or being uncommitted and lots of women believing they are meant to be together and he will find his way back. Not sure if it's true or self-denial, though 🙂 I'll get back to you on that one in a bit!

• This is the composite of our relationship - not my chart. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

• Well, punkin, I don't understand any of the astrological stuff you listed (lol!) so I did a reading for you and asked your Guides for assistance...

And I know you're not going to like this, but deep down you will know it's true. Your guides are asking me to relay to you that you are being stubborn and repeating past mistakes. Your emotions and moreso your sensuality is hindering you at the moment. This guy has no intention of being in a committed relationship and the sooner you realize this and stop clinging to a "past life connection" the better! Your guides want you to seek out a mature man with the capacity to be loyal and committed to a monogamous relationship. Something tells me they are telling you to grow up and be loyal and monogamous yourself! Once again, this man is an obsession and nothing more. They are showing you as being bullheaded and resisting necessary change. Stop running away from commitment!

I am telling you this in this manner because I know you can take it, by the way 🙂

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hi Watergirl,

I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. I admit, initially, I didn't want to hear it. But after a few days - I realized that there is truth to what you say regarding him, and my grand illusions. I did a Tarot reading too (it has been a while) and everytime, the Knight of Wands came charging up!!

I'm not running away from commitment - actually, it was he, or the way in which we connect (and still do) - that softened my once very hardened heart. I am finally open to love and commitment again for the first time since my early twenties. And it's okay that it's not with him - I'm just glad to be in this place. But, it's for sure not with my ex either ; ).

Love,

Wild Places